IIIT Hyderabad - International Institute of Information Technology - Hyderabad
1 - Institute Name address and Web address:
International Institute of Information Technology
Gachibowli, Hyderabad 500 032
Andhra Pradesh, INDIA
Phone : +91-40-2300 1967, 2300 1969
Fax : +91-40-2300 1413
Admission to UG Courses: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web address https://www.iiit.ac.in
2. Year of estabilishment: 1998 (formerly Indian Institute of Information Technology)
3. Branch Offered
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronics and Electrical communication
- 5-year dual-degree programmes leading to B.Tech and MS by Research in
4. Mode of admission: AIEEE
5 - Institute Infra Structure: Computer centre, Hostels , Laboratories, Guest house & quarters, Library , wireless network, Digital library etc. Expansion of the infrastructure facilities is being carried out. A new academic complex with large lecture halls, research centers, laboratories, hostels, married housing will be ready in the first phase.
6. Faculty: Institute is having high class faculty including Professors, readers, lecturers, etc IIIT-Hyd is also having visiting faculties from well known institute and universities, faculty exchange program from other institute and universities.
7 - Institute Facilities:
Student Clubs, Sports & gym, Transport, Health services, Banks & ATM , Student activity centre, Sports, canteens etc.
8- Placements: several national and MNC are visiting campus regularly.
Placement 2008 Statistics.
Number of companies that registered for undergraduate placement: 91
Number of students that participated in placement: 103
Like the previous years, IIIT-H has achieved 100% placement for both B Tech (CSE) and B Tech (ECE).
The following figures provide the average compensations figures for the undergraduate programs:
B.Tech (CSE): Rs.7 lac
B Tech (ECE): Rs.5.7 lac
You can visit the institute website for detailed information or visit the following link Placements IIIT Hyderabad
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here