NCHMCT and IGNOU M.Sc JEE in Hospitality Administration Admission 2022 – Dates, Eligibility, Admit Card, Exam pattern
NCHMCT MSc in Hospitality Admission 2022 – National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT) & Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) jointly invites application MSC JEE 2022 for admission to 2-year M.Sc. Hospitality Administration at Institute of Hotel Management (NCHM-IH Noida, New Delhi (Pusa), Bengaluru, Chennai, Lucknow, and Kolkata) for the academic year 2022-23
Applications can be submitted online till 27th May 2022. Read on for more details on M.Sc. Hospitality Administration 2022.
- Last date for filling the online application form: 27th May 2022
- Last date of receipt of print-out of application along with DD or payment proof in NCHMCT: 31st May 2022
- Issue of admit card: 08th – 09th June 2022
- Date of Entrance Examination (Written Test): 19th June 2022
- Release of result: To be announced
- Online registration and centralized counselling: 01st Jul 2022 Onwards
- Passed B.Sc. Degree in Hospitality and Hotel Administration from NCHMCT-IGNOU; OR Bachelors Degree in Hotel Management from a recognized University and the Institute is approved by AICTE.
- Candidates appearing in the final semester/final year exam (but passed all the papers in all earlier semesters/years) of the above said Degrees and able to submit their complete Bachelor’s Degree latest by 31st October 2022 can also apply.
- Eligible Candidates have to apply for NCHM MSc JEE-2022“Online” Only by accessing the website www.ntanchm.nic.in
- The Application Form other than online mode would not be accepted, in any case. Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate. More than one application i.e. Multiple application forms submitted by a candidate will be rejected.
Follow the steps given below to Apply Online:
- Step-1 – Register for Online Registration using your own Email ID and Mobile No. and note down system generated Application Number.
- Step-2 – Complete the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application Number
- Step-3 – Upload legible scanned images of: (i) a recent photograph (in jpg/ jpeg file, size 10Kb – 200Kb) either in colour or black & white with 80% face (without mask) visible including ears against white background; (ii) candidate’s signature (file size: 4kb – 30kb); (iii) PwD Certificate (file size 50 kb-300 kb).
- Step-4 – Pay fee using the Payment Gateway(s) integrated to the Online Application through Net Banking / Debit / Credit Card / UPI / Wallet/ Paytm and keep proof of fee paid.
- For General (UR)/ OBC-(NCL) candidates – Rs.1000/-
- For EWS candidates – Rs.700/-
- For SC/ST/PwD candidates – Rs.450/-
- For Transgender – Rs.450/-
- Mode of Payment – Through online Credit / Debit Card/Net Banking, Paytm Payment Modes
- The Admit Card is issued provisionally to the candidates, subject to their satisfying the eligibility conditions. The candidate has to download the Admit Card from the NTA website and appear for the Examination at the given Centre on Date, timing and discipline as indicated in their Admit Card.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear on the Test at the Examination Centre, the Date, and timing other than that allotted to him/her in his/her Admit Card. In case a candidate is unable to download Admit Card from the website, he/she may approach the Help Line between 10:00 am and 5:00 pm or write to NTA at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admission to the program will be based on merit in the joint entrance examination and choice of IHMs exercised by the candidates.
- After allotment of seats through the direct admission process, if any, under the above-mentioned category (Direction Admission) the left-out seats will be filled through candidates who appeared in JEE.
- Mode of the Exam: Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Language: English and Hindi only
- Duration: 120 Minutes
- Type of Question: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Total No. of Questions: 100 Questions
- Total Marks: 100 Marks
- Marking Scheme: Each question of this MCQ will carry one mark.
- Negative Marking: There will be 0.25 negative marking for each wrong answer.
- The question paper will be based on F & B Management, Front Office Management, Accommodation Management, Revenue Management, F & B Cost Control, Facility Planning, Strategic Management, Human Resource Development, Tourism Marketing, Application of Computers, Communication Skills in English & Numerical Aptitude / IQ.
- The result of the Computer Based Test shall be announced on the NTA’s website nchm.nta.nic.in
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website