WBJEEM 2020 Exam Pattern
Exam Pattern for WBJEEM 2020
- It is the Common Entrance Exam in offline mode (paper based Exam) for admission to different Degree Level Courses in Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy and Architecture in Universities, Govt. Colleges as well as Self Financing Engineering & Technological Institutes in the State of West Bengal.
Subjects of Exam
- There will be 2 papers in WBJEE- Paper 1 (Mathematics) and Paper 2 (Physics and Chemistry). The questions will be based on the syllabus in Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) pattern with 4 options against each question.
- Mode of Exam: Offline (OMR Pattern)
- Total Marks: 200 Marks (100+100)
- Types of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Total Number of Questions: 155
- Answering Mode: Darkening the appropriate circle in black/blue ballpoint pen only
- Paper-I - Mathematics and
- Paper-II - Physics & Chemistry combined
- Candidates appearing in both Paper-I and Paper-II and who are awarded ranks will be eligible for admission in Engineering/ Technology/ Architecture/ Pharmacy Courses in all institutes
- Candidates appearing in Paper-II only and who are awarded ranks will be eligible for admission only in Pharmacy Courses (except in Jadavpur University)
Syllabus of Exam
- Candidates can check WBJEE 2020 syllabus from the information brochure. In every subject, all questions will be of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) type, with four options against each of the questions. There will be three categories of questions in each of the subjects
- It is the Common Entrance Exam in offline mode (OMR based Exam)
Schedule of WBJEE-2020
- Paper-I (Mathematics) [11.00 am to 01.00 pm]
- Paper-II (Physics & Chemistry) [02.00 pm to 04.00 pm]
- Date of Test: 02nd February 2020
- No further Exam shall be held under any circumstances for those who will not be able to appear on the above date and time of WBJEE-2020 Exam.
- Pattern of Question Papers in WBJEE-2020
- Questions will be based on the Syllabus for WBJEE-2020 as is given in APPENDIX-7
- All questions will be of Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ), with four options against each of the questions. There will be three categories of questions in each of the subjects. The number of questions as well as maximum marks for each is given in the following given below:
- There will be four alternative answers for each question. Candidates will indicate response to the questions by darkening the appropriate circle completely with blue/black ball point pen.