TS LPCET 2018 - Telangana State Language Pandit Common Entrance Test
TS LPCET 2018 for Language Pandit Training Course 2018
Telangana State LPCET 2018 - Online applications are invited from the candidates who intend to take admission into language Pandit Training Course (LPT) in Government IASE / CTEs and Private Language Pandit Training Colleges in the State of Telangana through LPCET – 2018 on the dates to be notified shortly through Computer Based Test (CBT) online mode.
Also See : Latest Entrance Exam
Commencement of online application form submission: 10th Apr 2018
Last date to apply: 24th Apr 2018
Admit Card will be available from: To be announced
Date of CBT: To be announced
Declaration of Result: To be announced
- Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
- He/She should satisfy Local / Non Local Status requirements as laid down in the Telangana Educational Institutions (Regulation and Admission Rules 1974) as amended from time to time.
- Age Limit: The candidates should have completed 19 years of age as on the 1st July of the year of admission i.e. 01.07.2018. There is no upper age limit.
- Educational Qualifications: The candidates who have passed the minimum qualifying examinations mentioned below are eligible to apply
- Telugu Pandit : Must possess Graduation with Telugu as one of the Optional subjects /Graduation in Telugu Literature /Bachelor’s Degree in Oriental Language (BOL) in Telugu / Post Graduation Degree in Telugu, from a University recognised by UGC, with minimum 50% marks (In case of SC / ST / BC / Differently abled candidates, the minimum marks shall be 45%).
- Hindi Pandit: Must possess Graduation with Hindi as one of the Optional subjects / Graduation in Hindi Literature / Bachelor’s Degree in Oriental Language (BOL) in Hindi/Post Graduation Degree in Hindi, from a University recognised by UGC with minimum 50% marks (In case of SC / ST / BC / Differently abled candidates, the minimum marks shall be 45%).
- Urdu Pandit : Must possess Graduation with Urdu as one of the Optional subjects / Graduation in Urdu Literature/ Bachelor’s Degree in Oriental Language (BOL) in Urdu / Post Graduation Degree in Urdu, from a University recognised by UGC with minimum 50% marks (In case of SC / ST / BC / Differently abled candidates, the minimum marks shall be 45%).
- The candidates who have passed the above examination as on the date of submission of application are eligible to appear for LPCET – 2018.
- The candidates who have appeared for final year of the qualifying examinations are also eligible to apply for LPCET-2018 Entrance Examination subject to the condition that they should produce their pass certificates of the Qualifying Examination at the time of counselling without fail.
Allotment of Seats:
- All the sanctioned intake of seats in Language Pandit Training Course in the Govt. IASEs/CTEs and Private Pandit Training Colleges shall be filled through LPCET-2018 only.
- Such seats shall be allotted to the candidates on the basis of the rank obtained in LPCET-2018. The intake capacity in each institute may change from time to time as decided by NCTE (National Council for Teacher Education).
- The admission procedure will be followed as per the Government Orders issued by the Government from time to time.
Rule of Reservation:
- Rule of reservation for Local Candidates, Community Wise and Special Category reservations shall be as per the Telangana Educational Institutions (Regulations and Admissions) Order, 1974 as amended from time to time.
- The candidates shall first download the ‘Information Bulletin’ free of cost from the LPCET website http://lpcet.cdse.telangana.gov.in, go through it carefully and satisfy their eligibility for appearing for LPCET, 2018.
Applications will be received only through ‘ONLINE’ on LPCET -2018 website http://lpcet.cdse.telangana.gov.in
- The candidates shall follow the procedure for submission of online application as given in the ‘Information Bulletin’ and user guide and instructions provided online while filling up the online application form.
- The candidate shall pay application fee of Rs.400.00 through TSONLINE
Scheme of Entrance Test:
- The Common Entrance Examination shall be of completely objective type containing only multiple choice questions through Computer Based Test (CBT) through online mode.
- The duration of online examination is One and Half hours only, with maximum marks of 100
- The medium of LPCET shall be Telugu, Hindi and Urdu Language for the respective Pandit Training Programs.
- Candidates may download their Hall Tickets online from http://lpcet.cdse.telangana.gov.in from the dates to be notified on the website.
For more information visit the official website: http://lpcet.cdse.telangana.gov.in
O/o Director of School Education, Beside Telephone Bhavan, Saifabad, Hyderabad-500004, Contact No: 6300767628, Email Id: email@example.com, website: http://lpcet.cdse.telangana.gov.in