PJTSAU Hyderabad B.Sc. (Hons.) Community Science Admission 2019, Dates, Eligibility, Application
PJTSAU Hyderabad offers B.Sc. (Hons) Community Science Admission 2019 (only for Girls)
PJTSAU, Hyderabad B.Sc. (Hons.) Admission 2019 - Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University Rajendranagar, Hyderabad application are invited from the eligible candidates for admission into Undergraduate Degree Programme under Faculty of Home Science during the academic year 2019-20.
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Community Science (Girls only)
Duration: 4 Years
Total intake: 60
See: B.Sc Admission 2019
PJTSAU Hyderabad B.Sc. (Hons.) Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Opening date of online submission of Application form: 11th June 2019
- Closing date of online submission of Application form: 4th July 2019
Eligibility Criteria for PJTSAU Hyderabad B.Sc. (Hons.) Admission 2019
- A pass in two-year Intermediate Examination (10+2) with BPC/MPC/MBPC subjects.
- Candidates who have passed a three-year Diploma course in Home Science can also apply for admission under 10% supernumerary seats quota.
- Age: Candidates for admission into this course in the University shall be required to have completed 17 years of age with an upper age limit of 22 years as on 31st December 2019. The upper age limit in respect of SC and ST candidates shall be 25 years, while for Physically Challenged candidates it shall be 27 years as on 31st December 2019.
- The candidates shall be selected based on merit in optional subjects of the two-year Intermediate or its equivalent Examination as per the rule of reservation.
- In case of other equivalent examinations passed by the candidates, the weightage of marks obtained in optional subjects shall be reckoned on par with those of the two-year Intermediate examination.
- In case of a tie in aggregate marks in optional subjects obtained by two or more candidates, the total marks secured in the Intermediate (10+2) shall be taken into consideration. In case of a further tie, the age of the candidates shall be taken into consideration and the older candidates shall be given preference for the seat.
- 10% of total intake of this course is reserved for Diploma Holders who have passed three year Diploma course in Home Science.
Reservation of Seats
- Category and No. of seats
- Backward Classes: 29% of seats are reserved under this category (BC-A – 7%; BC-B – 10%; BC-C – 1%; BC-D – 7%; BC-E – 4%)
- Scheduled Caste (SC): 15%
- Scheduled Tribe (ST): 6%
- Defence Personnel (CAP): 2%
- National Cadet Corps (NCC): 1%
- Games & Sports: 0.5%
- Physically Challenged:
- Visually Handicapped: 1%
- Hearing Impaired: 1%
- Orthopedically Handicapped: 1%
- Allocation of seats in favour of Local candidates in relation to Local area: 85% of the seats are reserved for local candidates and 15% of seats are unreserved.
- Rs. 1,800/- (for General)
- Rs. 900/- (for SC/ST/PH)
- Seat Cancellation Fee Rs. 4,000/- (for General)
- Rs. 2,000/- (for SC/ST/PH)
Also See : Latest Entrance Exams
PJTSAU Hyderabad B.Sc. (Hons.) Admission 2019 Application Process
- The applicant should visit the website: www.pjtsau.edu.in and fill the OTR (onetime registration) application with his/her or parents mobile number and avoid the mobile number of others.
- The applicant should read and understand all the instructions and eligibility criteria for admission before proceeding to fill the online application form. The applicant is advised to take a print out of the instructions so that he/she can refer to the same while filling the form.
- The applicant should furnish all the details while filling the Online Application Form. The applicant is advised to save the application in the draft format until final submission.
- It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to ensure that he/she fulfills the specified eligibility criteria before submitting the online application.
- After successful submission of the application form, an application number will be generated and this can be used for future reference.
- Payment of application fee: Rs.1800/- OC & BCs (in case of SC/ST/PH candidates Rs.900/-). The applicant has to select Debit Card /Credit Card (Visa / MasterCard)/NET banking option to pay the fee and follow the online instructions to complete the payment of fee.
- Fees once paid to the University shall not be refunded under any circumstances. If a candidate cancels his/her admission, he/she must pay the prescribed cancellation fee.
- Candidates called for counselling will have to attend at their own cost only. One of the Parents/Guardian of the candidate shall be allowed for counselling. The candidate who secures a seat, should submit the certificates in Original along with the prescribed fees at the time of counselling itself.
PJTSAU Hyderabad (Telangana)
Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University (PJTSAU), Rajendranagar, Hyderabad, Telangana-500030, Help Desk Nos. 7381025677 and 7325964501, Email email@example.com, Website www.pjtsau.edu.in