Important Changes in NATA 2016 (National Aptitude Test in Architecture)
Important Changes in NATA 2016 are given in this post. The notification for National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) 2016 has been announced. The exam will start from 1st April, 2016, and the last date will be 20th August, 2016. The Council of Architecture, New Delhi, has notified few important changes in the NATA 2016, which will be implemented from 1st April 2016.
National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) is conducted by the Council of Architecture (COA) for admission to first year of 5-year Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) Degree course at all recognized institutions all over the country.
Important Changes in NATA 2016 (from 1st April 2016) are as listed below:-
1. The candidates can attempt NATA for a maximum of 5 times within two years from the date of their first attempt. The implementation of the "Best of 5 attempts” system will be applicable from 1st April 2016.
2. Out of the maximum of 5 attempts till date, the best score will be the “Valid Score”.
3. The validity of “Best score” will be for a period of 2 years from the date of the first attempt in 2016.
4. For every attempt, a new NATA Registration form is required to be submitted online by the candidate, alongwith the required fee.
5. The mark list will show the “best marks “scored by the candidate among all his previous attempts (i.e. maximum of 5 attempts) as “Valid Score”.
6. In order to determine the “best of 5” for the candidates who appeared for NATA test before 2016, five more attempts will be allowed and the earlier “last valid score” also will be considered for calculating Best Score.
7. The validity of the “Valid score” will be 2 years from the date of the first attempt in 2016.
8. While registering for NATA 2016, the candidates are also required to submit their earlier exam details in the application form (even if appeared in the previous years).
9. If any candidate is found registering afresh concealing the earlier appearance (including registered but exam not given cases) for NATA 2016 test, he / she will forfeit his / her candidature.
10. On the submission of false information, all previous scores of the applicants will be got cancelled and they he will be barred from appearing for NATA again.