UKSEE 2019 Uttarakhand State Entrance Test, Dates, Courses, Eligibility, Application
Uttarakhand Technical University announces UKSEE 2019 for Admission to B.Pharm, BHMCT and MCA Courses
UKSEE 2019 Notification - The Uttarakhand Technical University has invited applications from eligible candidates for the Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam (UKSEE) 2019 for admission to B.Pharm, Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHMCT), MCA Courses.
UTU Uttarakhand Dehradun
- Uttarakhand Technical University is a public university in Uttarakhand state of India. Uttarakhand Technical University was established by Uttarakhand Govt. in 2005
- The University Offers Courses in Engineering, Technology, Law, Medical Sciences, Hotel Management and Business Management
See: Latest Entrance Exams
- Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun conducts Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam (UKSEE) for admission to (1st Year - B. Pharma., BHMCT, and MCA, MBA, M. Tech, M. Pharma.)(Lateral Entry - B. Pharma., B. Tech., and MCA- 2019)
Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU) will conduct the UKSEE-2019-20 Exam for the admission to the following courses:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm. - One Year)
- Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHMCT - One Year)
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA - One Year)
- Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech) Lateral Entry 2nd year
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm) Lateral Entry 2nd year
- Master of Business Administration (MBA - One Year)
- Master of Pharmacy (M. Pharma - One Year)
- Master of Technology (M.Tech - One Year)
The lateral entry seats for B. Tech., B. Pharma., MCA, shall be filled by Uttarakhand Candidates only
See: MCA Entrance Exams
Important Dates for UKSEE 2019
- Last date to submit the application Form: 11th May 2019
- Issuance of admit card: 13th May 2019
- UKSEE 2019 Exam Date: 18th & 19th May 2019
- Declaration of result: 10th June 2019
- Counseling Date: June/ July 2019
Eligibility Criteria for UKSEE 2019
Engineering & Technology (B.Tech Lateral Entry to 2nd year):
- Candidates should have passed Diploma Exam from an AICTE approved Institution; with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in appropriate branch of Engineering/Technology.
- Candidates should have Passed B.Sc. Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC, with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) and passed XII standard with mathematics as a subject.
- Provided that in case of students belonging to B.Sc. Stream, shall clear the subjects of Engineering Graphics/ Eng Drawing & Eng. Mechanics of the first year Engineering program along with the second-year subjects.
- Provided further that students, who have passed Diploma in Eng & Technology from an AICTE approved Institution or B.Sc. Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC, shall also be eligible for admission to the first year Engineering Degree Courses subject.
For Pharmacy (B.Pharm 1st year)
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 exam with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the Mathematics/Biotechnology/Biology; obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together
For Pharmacy (B.Pharm Lateral Entry to 2nd year)
- Candidates should have passed Diploma Exam in a Program from an AICTE approved Institution, with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in appropriate Program
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination; obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) at the qualifying examination
For MCA (1-Year)
- Recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3-years duration with Mathematics at 10+2 level or at graduate level and; obtained at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) with English as a compulsory subject.
MBA (1st Year)
- Recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years duration; obtained at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) at the qualifying Examination
See: MBA Entrance Exams
M. Pharm. (1st Year)
- Bachelor in Pharmacy, obtained at least 55% marks (50% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) at the qualifying Examination
- Note: GPAT qualified candidates are eligible for counseling without appearing in UKSEE - 2019, however they have to fill up the registration form
- Admission through counseling will be offered first to GPAT qualified candidates, and if seats remain vacant candidates qualifying the entrance examination of the University UKSEE – 2019 (In order of merit) will be offered
See: M Pharm Entrance Exam
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the relevant field; obtained at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) at the qualifying exam
- GATE qualified candidates are eligible for counseling without appearing in UKSEE – 2019; however they have to fill up the registration form.
- Those appearing in qualifying exam may also appear in entrance examination for consideration of Provisional Admission
- For B. Tech Lateral Entry Counselling, first preference will be given to diploma holder and thereafter seats will be allotted to B.Sc. holder candidates
- In Government Funded Institutes, the reservations for Uttarakhand candidates will apply as per Uttarakhand Govt. rules and for all India seats, the reservations will be applicable as per the Central Govt. rules
- For courses conducted by University Depts./Govt. Engineering Colleges/Institutes, the intake will be through UKSEE-2019 only and the seats will be reserved as per norms of Uttarakhand Govt.
- For self-financing institutes, the reservation will be as per norms applicable at the time of counseling.
Scheme of Written Test
- MCQ based questions. There will be total 12 papers.
- One mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- There will be no negative marking in objective type question paper. However, a record of incorrect answer given by a candidate will be kept separately. In case two or more candidates secure same total marks, the number of incorrect answers given by the candidate shall first determine inter-se-merit of such candidates.
- All objective type questions are required to be answered on specially designed OMR answer sheets
- Answers are to be marked using ballpoint pen (Black/Blue) only. For the purpose of evaluation,
- Test Booklet Code written by the candidate in OMR answer sheet will be accepted as final
2. Papers and Subjects in the Entrance Exam
- Paper 1: Physics & Chemistry: 50 objective type questions with equal weightage to Physics and Chemistry (50 marks)
- Paper 2: Mathematics: 50 objective type questions (50 marks)
- Paper 3: Biology: 50 objective type questions with equal weightage to Botany and Zoology (50 marks)
- Paper 4: Aptitude Test for General Awareness: 100 objective type questions (100 marks)
- Paper 5: Aptitude Test for MCA: 100 objective type questions (100 marks)
- Paper 6: Aptitude Test for Eng. Diploma Holders (Lateral Entry): 100 objective type questions (100 marks)
- Paper 7: Aptitude Test for Pharmacy Diploma Holders (Lateral Entry): 100 objective type questions (100 marks)
- Paper 8: Aptitude Test for B.Sc. Graduates (Lateral Entry): 100 objective type questions (100 marks)
- Paper 9: Aptitude Test for MCA (Lateral Entry) for BCA/B.Sc. CS/IT Studies: 100 objective type questions (100 marks)
- Paper 10: Aptitude Test for MBA (As per CAT Exam) (100 objective type questions (100 marks)
- Paper 11: Aptitude Test for M Pharm (As per GPAT Exam) (100 objective type questions (100 marks)
- Paper 12: Test for M tech - Aptitude, General Knowledge, Knowledge of Basic Mathematics & Computers and Common Engineering Subjects from B Tech) (100 objective type questions (100 marks)
Evaluation and Declaration of Result
- The result will be declared after the completion of entrance test in online mode. UKSEE 2019 result will be declared in 4th week of June 2019. On the official website www.uktech.ac.in
Centres for Admission Test
Examination Centre for 18th May 1st year M.Tech, M.Pharm. MBA:
- Dehradun, Haldwani, Roorkee (both online/offline)
Examination centre for 19th May 1 year BHMCT, B.Pharm. MCA II year (Lateral Entry) B.Tech, B.Pharm, MCA:
- Dehradun, Dwarahat, Gopeshwar, Haldwani, New Tehri, Pithoragarh, Roorkee, Srinagar ( Online/ Offline)
- The admit cards will be available at the university website www.uktech.ac.in
USKEE 2019 Application Process
- The application form of UKSEE 2019 will be provided online www.uktech.ac.in
- Rs.1500/- (one thousand five hundred only) for General and OBC category candidates
- Rs.750/-(Seven hundred fifty only) For SC & ST category candidates
- Fees shall neither be refunded nor carried forwarded if the application for UKSEE-2018 is rejected/ candidature is found to be ineligible of candidate is unable to appear in the exam; hence candidates are advised to read the eligibility criteria carefully before applying
- Fee of Rs.1500/- (Gen/OBC)/-and Rs.750/- (SC/ST)/- as described above will be paid online through Net Banking, Credit or Debit card only
- Post Office of Dehradun GPO, Roorkee HO, Kotdwar HO, Haldwani HO, Rudrapur, Ramnagar, Mussoorie, Haridwar, Rishikesh MDG, Rudraprayag, Pauri, Srinagar, Tehri, Almora, Ranikhet, Bageshwar, Pithoragarh, Vikasnagar, Chakrata, Khatima and outside of Uttarakhand from Post Office of New Delhi GPO
- Application Forms will also be available for sale from Uttarakhand Technical University Dehradun (Uttarakhand)
- Candidates are advised to regularly check the University website www.uktech.ac.in for any updates regarding UKSEE-2019 examination/results/scorecard/counseling
Uttarakhand Technical University Post Office, Girls Polytechnic Campus, Chakrata Road, Chandanwadi, Sudhowala, Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248007, Website www.uktech.ac.in