Annamalai University released Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test (TN SET) 2021 Notification for Assistant Professorship
TN SET 2021 – Annamalai University has released Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test (TNSET) 2021 Notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor at various University and Institution in Tamil Nadu
Interested Candidates can apply up to 07th July 2021. Read on for more details on TNSET 2021.
TN SET 2021 Important Dates
- Commencement of online Registration: 07th June 2021
- Closing of online Registration: 07th July 2021
- Dates for Data corrections: Will be announced later in the website
- Date of uploading of Hall tickets: Will be announced later in the website
- Test Date: Will be announced later in the website
- Date of uploading of answer keys: Will be announced later in the website
- Time window for grievances representation: Will be announced later in the website
- Date of uploading of revised answer keys: Will be announced later in the website
- Date of result publication: Will be announced later in the website
Eligibility Criteria for TN SET 2021
- There is no upper age limit for applying for TNSET 2021 examination
- Candidates who secured minimum 55% in Post-Graduation in given 26 disciplines can apply for this exam
- 5% relaxation in minimum marks will be given for SC, ST, OBC, PwD candidates.
- PhD candidate’s who got masters degree before 19.09.1991 will get relaxation in marks from 55% to 50%.
- Candidates who get PG Diploma from Indian or Foreign University should ascertain the equivalence of their Degree or Diploma with Master’s Degree of Indian University from AIU before applying for this exam
TN SET 2021 Application Process
- Candidate seeking admission to the Test (TNSET-2021) must apply online only on the website http://www.tnsetau.in/
- General Candidates – Rs. 1500/-
- BC/ BCM/ MBC/ DNC – Rs. 1250/-
- SC/ SCA/ ST/ PWD/ Transgender – Rs. 500/-
- Fee should be paid through Net banking or with Debit/Credit cards. Any other mode such as DD or IPO or Money order will be rejected.
TN SET 2021 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: Will be conducted through the Offline Mode (Pen Paper Based)
- Question Types: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Format
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, +2 Marks will be allotted
- Negative Marking: There is no Negative Marking Scheme
- Exam Medium: Question Paper will be in English and Tamil Language
- Sessions: There will be a total of three sessions.
- Papers: There will be a total of 2 Papers
- Paper I [100 marks; 50 questions all are compulsory; Duration 1 Hr 20 Min. (09.30 am to 10.30 am)]
- Paper II [200 marks; 50 questions all are compulsory; Duration 2 Hrs 40 Min. (11.00 am to 01.40 pm)]
- Reasoning Ability
- Divergent Thinking
- General Awareness
- It may be noted that the Hall Ticket will be uploaded on the website. No Hall Ticket will be sent to the candidates by post.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website