MP SET 2018 Application Process Begins | Follow these Simple Steps to Apply!
MP SET 2018: The application process for MP SET 2018 has begins on the official website of Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) mppsc.nic.in. The last date to apply for MP SET 2018 is November 11, 2018
MP SET is the eligibility test compulsory for the recruitment of Assistant Professors at State Universities in Madhya Pradesh. The test will be conducted for 19 different subjects.
Also See : Teacher Eligibility Test 2018
MP SET 2018 Dates
- Application Begin: 11th October 2018 (12.00 noon)
- Last Date for Apply Online: 11th November 2018 (12.00 midnight)
- Last Date to Pay Exam Fee: 11th November 2018
- Correction Process: 14th October to 14th November 2018
- Last Date to Receipt Hard Copy: 29th November 2018
Eligibility Criteria for MP SET 2018
- Master Degree in related subject with minimum 55% marks; for SC/ST/OBC candidates: 50% marks. Candidates who are appearing for Final year are also eligible.
How to apply| Steps for MP SET 2018 Application
- Log to the official website of MPPSC, mppsc.nic.in
- Click on the relevant link once the registration process will start
- Enter all the required information such as education qualification, personal details
- Pay the application fee
- Click on submit
- Take a print out of the online submitted application form for future reference
MP SET 2018 Application fee
- General / Other State: Rs.1200/-
- SC/ST/OBC Rs.600/-
MP SET 2018 Exam Pattern
The SET 2018 will have two papers.
- This paper is compulsory and will cover topics such as general awareness, teaching and research aptitude
- There will be 50 objective type questions and each question will carry 2 marks
- The duration of paper one will be 60 minutes
- This paper will be subject-specific
- There will be 100 objective type questions and each question will carry 2 marks.
- The duration will be 120 minutes.
These are some important points to note for the MP SET 2018 Application process.