ITM University Gwalior announces National Entrance and Scholarship Test (NEST) 2021 for UG, PG Admission
ITM University Admission 2021 – ITM University Gwalior invites applications for the admission to the various Undergraduate, Postgraduate, PhD and Diploma Programs offered by the university for the academic year 2021-22. The University wills conducts the National Entrance and Scholarship Test (NEST) 2021
Read on for more details on ITM University Admission 2021.
- Integrated Programs
- Graduate Programs
- Post Graduate Programs
- Ph.D. Programs
- Diploma Programs
- For school courses with specialization, please visit their official website.
ITM University Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Application Forms available (online) :- Ongoing
- Last date to submit application form for UG PG programs :- To be Announced
- ITM NEST dates : To be announced
Eligibility Criteria for ITM University Admission 2021
- B.Tech, Integrated program (M.Tech/MBA) : Passed class 10+2 in Mathematics stream with 50% marks.
- M.Tech : BE/B.Tech degree with 50% marks.
- MBA : Bachelor or Master degree with 50% marks.
- MCA : Passed 10+2 with Maths and a bachelor degree with 50% marks.
- BCA : 10+2 with 45% marks (50% marks for BCA Hons.)
- BBA, B.Com : 10+2 with 50% marks.
- BBA (H), B.Com (H) : 10+2 with 55% marks.
- PGDCA : Graduation with 50%.
- Ph.D : PG degree with 55% marks
- Ph.D (Management) : PG degree with 60% marks.
- IPM : 10+2 with 60% marks
- B.Pharma, D.Pharma : 10+2 (PCB or PCM) with 50% marks.
- M.Pharm : B.Pharm with 60%
- For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
ITM University Admission 2021 Application Process
- Admission Forms are available online at university website http://itmuniversity.ac.in as well as at Counselling Cell of ITM University at Gwalior (M.P.).
- The Application Form for the Entrance Test (ITM NEST), can be obtained against a cash payment of Rs.1000/- from the Counseling Cell, ITM University, Gwalior or by sending a Demand Draft for Rs.1000/- drawn in favor of ‘ITM University’, payable at Gwalior, with a covering letter addressed to “Director (Admission & Counselling)”, ITM University, Gwalior, requesting for the Application Form and indicating their complete postal address. On receipt of the DD, the application form will be sent by post. Candidates should write their name, Mobile Number and address on the reverse side of the DD.
- Alternatively, students can download Application Form for free from the website of ITM University, Gwalior, and submit it with a DD of Rs.1000/- in case of application and Rs. 11000/- in case of Registration drawn in favor of ‘ITM University’, payable at Gwalior.
- Candidates can also apply online. (online applicants need to pay Rs. 1000/- online in case of application and Rs. 11000/- in case of Registration).
- Admission is done through ITM NEST and JEE /PRE MCA /PAT /NATA /GATE /CMAT /MAT / XAT/ATMA/CAT Entrance tests. Written tests, Interviews and Group discussion will be conducted for PG / Ph.D. courses (as applicable) and will be considered for admissions with due consideration to academic record and work experience.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website