Mizoram University M. Ed Admission 2018- Application, dates
Mizoram University Master of Education (M. Ed) Admission 2018
Mizoram University M.Ed Admission 2018 - Mizoram University (MU), Aizawl invites application for admission opens for Master of Education (M.Ed.) Program for the Session 2018-19
The School of Education & Humanities (SEH) came into existence in 2001 with the establishment of Mizoram University.
Also See : Entrance Exams
Last Date for Receipt of Online Application: 31st May 2018 (Midnight)
Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Application: 11th June 2018
Date of Entrance Test: 22nd June 2018 (11.00 am – 01.00 pm)
Date of Declaration of Result: 16th July 2017
Last Date for Depositing Admission Fees: 20th July 2018 (for first selection); 26th July 2018 (for second selection, if necessary)
Commencement of Classes: 01st August 2018
Intake Capacity: 50 Seats
|B.Ed. Entrance Exam Preparation Practice Test (Latest updated) - MCQ Questions Bank Software from Previous B.Ed. Entrance Exams Question Papers >> Details|
- Candidates seeking admission to the M.Ed. program should have obtained at least 50% marks or an equivalent grade in:
- B.Ed., Or
- B.A.B.Ed., Or
- B.Sc. B.Ed., Or
- B.El. Ed., Or
- D.El. Ed. with a Bachelor Degree with 50% marks.
- Note: The candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examinations 2018 will also be eligible to apply. However their candidature for admission into the said course will be considered, only if they will be able to produce their mark sheets of the qualifying examination by 20th July, 2018
Reservation and Relaxation of Conditions:
- The reservation and relaxation of conditions for admission into M.Ed. for SC/ST/OBC/PWD and other categories of candidates shall be as per rules of the Central Government/ Mizoram University, whichever is applicable
- Admission shall be based on the Merit in the Entrance Test
Question Paper Pattern of the Entrance Test:
The question paper shall consist of the following four sections:
- Section-A : General English (20 Questions)
- Section-B: Foundations of Education (30 Questions)
- Section-C: History of Education (15 Questions)
- Section-D: Contemporary issues in Education (15 Questions)
- Section-E: Teacher Education (20 Questions)
Note: Entrance test will carry 100 multiple-choice questions of one mark each, and the duration of the test will be 90 minutes.
- All applicants must read user guides for Online Application, which is given on admission portal https://mzuegov.in/mzuadm, for detail instructions
- The application form should be submitted through MZU Admission Portal. No other mode of submission will be accepted. Application fee is Rs.200/- (for all) payable through online mode only
- After completion and submission of the online form, filled-in form will be generated in PDF format. Applicant must submit the printed/hard copy of the filled-in form along with all necessary documents within two weeks from the closing date for online submission to the address: The Assistant Registrar (Academics), Academic Section, Mizoram University, Aizawl- 796004
Mizoram University, Aizawl
(A Central University established by an Act of Parliament), The Assistant Registrar (Academics), Academic Section,, Mizoram University, Aizawl-796004, Website www.mzu.edu.in
Admission Open for 2020
- UPES Dehradun 2020 Admissions all Courses - Apply Now!
- Lovely Professional University Admissions 2020 open for all Courses - Apply Now!
- Chandigarh University, Punjab Admissions Open for All Courses 2020 - Apply Now!