AKU B.Ed 2018 Entrance Test Dates, eligibility, application
B.Ed. Joint Entrance Test 2018 | Aryabhatta University JET
AKU B.Ed. 2018 Joint Entrance Test - Aryabhatta Knowledge University applications are invited by Aryabhatta Knowledge University from eligible candidates for admission in B.Ed. Course for the session 2018-20 in Affiliated Colleges of AKU, Patna.
Candidates who are interested to take admission in said course need to fill Application Form to appear in the Entrance Test. Candidates can check all the relevant details of AKU B.Ed. 2018 Entrance Test like application process and other information.
Last Date to Reach Printed Application Form: 10th March 2018
B.Ed. Joint Entrance Test Date: 22nd April 2018
Publication of Result: To be announced
|B.Ed. Entrance Exam Preparation Practice Test (Latest updated) - MCQ Questions Bank Software from Previous B.Ed. Entrance Exams Question Papers >> Details|
- Candidate with at least 50% marks either in the bachelor’s Degree and /or in the Master's Degree in Science/Social Science/Humanity/Commerce, Bachelor's in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification/ exam recognised by the Academic Council of Aryabhatta Knowledge Universtiy equivalent there to be eligible
- No applicant shall be admitted, who has not applied for the admission within notified time or who, on being selected for admission, does not get himself admitted within the specified time, except where the delay has been condoned by the Competent authority
- The reservation in seats shall be given as per the rules of the Government of Bihar
- Relaxation in the qualifying marks in favour of the reserved categories (SC/ST only) shall be as per the rules of the State Govt.
Also See : Latest Entrance Exams
- Admission shall be made strictly in order of merit, i.e. percentage of marks secured by the candidate at the Joint Entrance Test and the preference of institutions filled by the candidates
- Seats shall be reserved for SC [16%], ST [01%], BC-I [18%], BC-II [12%] & BC Women [03%]
- Admission against these seats will be made provided the candidates has passed the Qualifying Exam and appeared in the test and secured the qualifying marks in Entrance Exam
- There will be 3% seat reserved for Physically Challenged Candidates: Visually Impaired (1%), Hearing Impaired (1%) & Orthopedically Handicapped (1 %)
- These 3% seats are within the intake limit. Percentage of disability will be taken into consideration at the time of selection
Entrance Test Pattern
- General Awareness and Teaching Aptitude (Type of Medium: Multiple-Choice English or Hindi) - 20 Marks
- Reasoning (Type of Medium: Multiple-Choice English or Hindi) - 10 Marks
- Subject Knowledge up to Class X (Type of Medium: Multiple-Choice English or Hindi) - 50 Marks
- Language Proficiency (Type of Medium: English and Hindi) 10+10=20 Marks
- There will be objective type of test for admission in B.Ed. Programme.
- The test will comprise of 100 questions carrying one mark each.
- The objective type questions are of multiple choice with four alternative answers (numbered 1, 2, 3, 4) to each question
- Candidates are required to choose the correct one. For The candidate will have to choose the correct answer and shade against the appropriate choice in the OMR response sheet provided, strictly adhering to the instructions
- No negative marking for wrong answers
- The question paper will be in English & Hindi only
Aryabhatta Knowledge University Application Procedure
- Offline/ Online application form has to Downloaded from the Aryabhatta Knowledge University website www.akubihar.ac.in
- The offline/online filled application form (Printed /downloaded) must be sent with the Paytm-Receipt / Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 1,500/- (Rupees One Thousand Five Hundred Only) and Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) for SC/ST/PWD candidates only, issued from any nationalized bank, in favour of “AKU, REGISTRATION AND EXAMINATION FUND” payable at Patna.
- Along with self-attested photo copy of all the certificates must reach to: The Controller of Examination, Aryabhatta Knowledge University, CNLU, Campus, Mithapur, Patna – 800 001. (Bihar) on or before the last date for receipt of the form through Speed post/Registered post only
For more details, please visit website www.akubihar.ac.in
Aryabhatta Knowledge University (AKU), Patna
The Controller of Examination, Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Chanakya National Law University Campus, Mithapur, Patna-800001 (Bihar), Contact No.: 0612-2362270, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.akubihar.ac.in.