State Bank of Saurashtra Education Loan- Student Loan in India
State Bank of Saurashtra Education Loan Scheme
- All courses having employment prospects are eligible.
- Graduation courses/ Post graduation courses/ Professional courses
- Other courses approved by UGC/Government/AICTE etc.
Expenses considered for loan
- Fees payable to college/school/hostel
- Examination/Library/Laboratory fees
- Purchase of Books/Equipment/Instruments/Uniforms
- Caution Deposit/Building Fund/Refundable Deposit
- Travel Expenses/Passage money for studies abroad
- Purchase of computers considered necessary for completion of course
- Cost of a Two-wheeler upto Rs. 50,000/-
- Any other expenses required to complete the course like study tours, project work etc.
Amount of Loan
For studies in India , maximum Rs. 10 lacs
Studies abroad, maximum Rs. 20 lacs
Please refer Interest Rate Section for Current Interest Rates
No processing fee/ upfront charges
Deposit of Rs. 5000/- for education loan for studies abroad which will be adjusted in the margin money
- For loans up to Rs.4.0 lacs : No Margin
- For loans above Rs.4.0 lacs:
- Studies in India : 5%
- Studies Abroad: 15%
- Completed Education Loan Application Form.
- Mark sheets of last qualifying examination
- Proof of admission scholarship, studentship etc
- Schedule of expenses for the specified course
- 2 passport size photographs
- Borrower's Bank account statement for the last six months
- Income tax assessment order, of last 2 years
- Brief statement of assets and liabilities, of the Co-borrower
- Proof of Income (i.e. Salary slips/ Form 16 etc)