Centurion Bank of Punjab education loan - Student Loan in India
Centurion Bank of Punjab education loan Scheme
You are eligible if you
- Are a resident of India.
- Have an offer / admission letter / are bonafide student of a college / university in India or abroad.
The following expenses can be claimed under the scheme
- Admission / Tuition fee to be payable to College / University / Institution.
- Air fare / Travel Expenses.
- Boarding and Lodging expenses.
- Books and Stationery expenses.
- Instruments / equipment / computer expenses required for the course undertaken.
- Examination / Library / Laboratory fee.
- Any other expense required to complete the course - like study tours, project work, thesis, etc.
Rate of Interest
As applicable from time to time.
Repayment of loan starts after studying & moratorium* period and can go up to a maximum of 7 years.
* Moratorium period is a max. of 6 months after course completion or one month after getting a job whichever is earlier.
The following papers/documents should accompany the Application Form to be executed by both the students and the parents/guardians.
- Documents required from both the student / co-applicant. Identity Proof : Copy of Passport / Driving License / Voters Identity Card / Income Tax Pan Card.
- Residence Proof : Copy of Passport / Driving License / Voters Identity Card / Utility Bills
- Age Proof : Copy of Passport / Driving License / Income Tax Pan Card / Birth Certificate.
- Signature Verification.
- One Singed Photograph ( On the face).
- Offer / Admission / Bonafide student letter from the university / college in India or Abroad.
- Cost of the Course (including living).
- Copy of last examination passed result.
- Copy of Passport in case of study abroad.
Documents required from the co-applicant
- Income Proof: Form 16 or Income tax returns for the last two years.
- Collateral Security Papers ( if any).
- Any other document / information as needed by Bank, depending upon the case and purpose of loan.
1. All loans are at the sole discretion of Centurion Bank of Punjab Ltd.
2. Repayment of Loan through Post Dated Cheques (PDCs).