Catholic Syrian Bank education loan - Student Loan in India
Catholic Syrian Bank education loan Scheme
a) Studies in India
- For School Education including Plus Two
- Graduation Courses
- Post -Graduation Courses etc
b) Studies abroad:
The student should be an Indian National who has secured admission to professional courses through Test/selection process , to foreign University institutions.
Coverage of expenses
To meet the tuition and other fees, cost of Books, Computers, refundable deposits supported by Bills/Receipts, travel expenses for studies abroad etc.
- For studies in India : Max. Rs.7.50 lacs
- For studies abroad : Max Rs.15.00 lacs
- Up to to Rs.4.00 lacs - Nil
- Above Rs.4.00 lacs
- for studies in India : 5%
- Studies abroad: 15%
Up to Rs.4 Lakhs : Nil
Above Rs.4 Lakhs - Collateral security of value twice the loan amount.
- Up to Rs.4 lakhs - 12.00% p.a.
- Above Rs.4 lakhs- 12.50% p.a.
Personal Guarantee of parents.
No Processing Fee. 1% rebate on interest during holiday period, if interest is remitted promptly during the period.
Rate of Interest
To commence after one year of completion of the course or 6months after getting the job, whichever is earlier. Repayment in 5 to 7 years.