Bassein Catholic Bank Education Loan - Student Loan in India
Bassein Catholic Bank Education Loan Scheme
Bsassein Catholic Bank Education Loan Purpose
Pursuing Higher Education within India/ Overseas. Students should have secured admission for the Courses opted for.
Bassein Catholic Bank Education Loan Quantum
For Studies within India ----Maximum upto Rs. 10.00 lacs For Studies Out of India -----Maximum upto Rs.20.00 Lacs
[**Request for Higher Loan amount can be considered on Case to Case Basis.]
Bassein Catholic Bank Education Loan Security
Equitable/Registered Mortgage of Immovable property such as Flat /Shop/Industrial Gala /Land along with House
Pledge of Bankâ€™s Term Deposits
Bassein Catholic Bank Education Loan Margin
25% of Education expenses or 25% of property whichever is lower
In case of Term Deposits the margin shall be 20%.
Bassein Catholic Bank Education Loan Rate of Interest
Upto Rs.5 Lacs ----- 9.00% p.a
Above Rs.5 Lacs----10.00% p.a
Bassein Catholic Bank Education Loan Repayment
60 months after completion of Course or Student securing Job whichever is Earlier.
Bassein Catholic Bank Education Loan Documentation Required
- KYC documents of Borrowers and Guarantors.
- Income proof of the co-borrower/ family justifying repayment capacity
- Salaried: Salary Slips & Form 16 along with Salary A/c Statement for last 6 months.
- Business: Copies of IT returns for last 3 years along with Financial Statements along with Business A/c statement for last one year.
- Earlier Educational Qualification certificates of the student.
- Offer/ acceptance letter of the College/ University where admission is taken.
- Title Deeds of the property offered as Security