Bank of Punjab Education Loan - Student Loan in India
Bank of Punjab Education Loan Scheme
You are eligible if you : Are a resident of India.
Have an offer / admission letter / are bonafide student of a college / university in India or abroad.
The following expenses can be claimed under the scheme
- Admission / Tuition fee to be payable to College / University / Institution.
- Air fare / Travel Expenses.
- Boarding and Lodging expenses.
- Books and Stationery expenses.
- Instruments / equipment / computer expenses required for the course undertaken.
- Examination / Library / Laboratory fee.
- Any other expense required to complete the course - like study tours, project work, thesis, etc.
Rate of Interest
As applicable from time to time.
Repayment of loan starts after studying & moratorium* period and can go up to a maximum of 7 years.
* Moratorium period is a max. of 6 months after course completion or one month after getting a job whichever is earlier.
The following papers/documents should accompany the Application Form to be executed by both the students and the parents/guardians.
1. All loans are at the sole discretion of Centurion Bank of Punjab Ltd.
2. Repayment of Loan through Post Dated Cheques (PDCs)