Mumbai University Distance Learning MCA Entrance Test 2018
Mumbai University IDOL announces MCA Entrance Test for admissions 2018
University of Mumbai invites applications for MCA Course through Distance and Open Learning mode for 2018
The Institute of Distance and Open Learning University of Mumbai directs Mumbai University Entrance test for admission to MCA course through distance and open learning mode.
Admission to MCA (Master of Computer Applications) course offered by the University of Mumbai is open to citizens of India residing in India only. NRI and foreign students whether residing in India or abroad are not eligible to apply
Dates for Submission of Forms with e-payment: 1st week - 3rd week of July 2018
Dates for Submission of Forms with Bank of Maharashtra challan: 3rd week of July 2018
Date of the online Entrance Test: 4th week of July 2018
Hall tickets will be generated on: 4th week of July 2018
- The duration of the MCA course three years (six semesters)
- Bachelor’s degree (Graduation) in any faculty of a recognized university with minimum 45% marks (minimum 40% marks) with Mathematics as a subject at XII or higher level
- Students who have appeared for their final year examination and whose results are awaited are eligible to apply for the MCA Entrance Test
Reservation of Seats
The percentage of seats reserved for candidates of backward class categories belonging to Maharashtra State is as follows:
- 13% Seats: SC
- 7% Seats: ST
- 3% Seats: D.T (A)
- 2.5% Seats: N.T (B)
- 3.5%: N.T (C)
- 2% Seats: N.T (D)
- 19% Seats: OBC
- a) 30% Seats: Women’s (Horizontal) Reservation as per State Govt.
- There is a 30% (Horizontal) Reservation for women as per state government rules.
Registration or Application Form
- Application forms for Mumbai University MCA Entrance 2018 will be available on (www.mu.ac.in or https://mu.ac.in/portal/distance-open-learning/) Application is to be submitted online
- Entrance examination fees of Rs.500/- is to be paid online through challan of Bank of Maharashtra OR through Credit/ Debit Card by Payment Gateway.
- Challan of Maharashtra will be accepted for payment within 3 days from the date of submission of online form (excluding the day of submission) in their respective branches.
- Verification of all eligibility criteria documents including caste certificates, caste validity certificates of only those candidates who qualify for the Entrance test will be done at the time of admission
Visit the websites www.mu.ac.in or https://mu.ac.in/portal/distance-open-learning/ for details
University of Mumbai
Institute of Distance and Open Learning, Dr. Shankar Dayal Sharma Bhavan, Vidyanagari, Santacruz (E), Mumbai-400098, Tel: 022-26543251, Website www.mu.ac.in
For any query, candidates are requested to check the official website .
Click here or more Distance Education .