University of Burdwan B.Ed. Distance Education Admission 2020, Eligibility, Important Dates, Fees
University of Burdwan Distance B.Ed. Admission 2020 - Director of Distance Education, Burdwan University invites application for Admission to B.Ed course through Distance mode. Interested candidates can apply online for Distance Learning B.Ed courses through the official website before the due date.
Check out the details such as eligibility criteria, duration, application form, admission process and more for University of Burdwan Distance B.Ed Admission 2020 from the page below.
B.Ed. Course Details
Duration of the Program
University of Burdwan Distance B.Ed Admission 2020 Important Dates
- Date of online Form Submission without late fee: 4th week of August 2020
- Date of online Form Submission with late fee of Rs.200/-: 1st week of September 2020
Eligibility Criteria for University of Burdwan Distance B.Ed. Admission 2020
- Candidates are eligible if they have (For both Fresher’s & In-Service)
- Diploma in Pre-School Education (DPSE) or
- Diploma in Elementary Education (PTT) or;
- Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.E.I.Ed) or;
- Diploma in Physical Education (D.P.Ed) or;
- Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.E.d) or;
- Diploma in Elementary Education (D.E.I.E.d) or;
- Diploma in Arts Education (Visual Arts/Performing Arts)
- Candidates with at least 45% marks at Degree level (Undergraduate)
Reservation & Relaxation
- Reservation and relaxation in marks as per norms; candidates who have complete D.EL.Ed in (2 years) ODL mode and Montessori are not eligible for this course
- Course Fee - Rs.25000/- (Rupees Twenty-Five Thousand) per part
- Registration/Restoration Fees - Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred) only for other University students
University of Burdwan Distance B.Ed. Admission 2020 Application Process
Candidates can apply online by following the steps given below.
- Step 1: visit the official website of the Burdwan University
- Step 2: A new page will be opened, candidates can register themselves there.
- Step 3: After that candidates can enter all the required details.
- Step 4: Candidates can pay the Application Fee and submit the Application Form.
- Candidates are requested not to change their mobile number, once entered during online application. Candidates will receive One Time Password (OTP) in his/her mobile number and in E-mail id. The OTP needs to be entered into the appropriate field to verify his/her application registration.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs. 500 as an Application Fee.
- Application fee can be paid through (i) Debit Card, (ii) Credit Card, (iii) Net Banking, (iv) NEFT / RTGS, (v) Cash Challan.
- Selected candidates need to visit the DDE Administrative Office at Golapbag, Bardhaman with all the original documents for verification along with the Application Form & Online payment receipt / NEFT challan / Bank Challan print-out of ( ₹ 500/- ) as per schedule mentioned in the SMS or website.
- During verification the candidates must produce the following documents in original along with photocopies (Xerox):
- Application Form
- Online payment receipt/NEFT challan/Bank Challan – Depositor’s & Payee’s copy (Both Registration & Admission).
- Admit Card of Madhyamik or equivalent examination.
- Mark sheet of Madhyamik or equivalent examination.
- Mark sheet of H.S. or equivalent examination.
- Mark sheet of UG examination.
- Mark sheet of PG examination (as the case may be).
- Certificate of MPhil/PhD.
- Mark sheet and Certificate of NCTE Recognised Program
- B.U. Registration Certificate (applicable for BU students).
- Caste certificate /PWD certificate.
- Joining Letter and Experience Certificate. (for In-service candidate)
- Admission will be finalized after the verification of original documents and depositing the requisite Course Fees (₹ 25000/- for Part – I) through online /NEFT Challan/ Bank Challan payment along with above mentioned documents
For more details and information, please visit their official website http://dde.buruniv.ac.in/
The University of Burdwan (B.U), Bardhaman
Directorate of Distance Education (DDE), The University of Burdwan, Bardhman (West Bengal), Directorate of Distance Education (DDE), Bardhaman-713104 (West Bengal), Ph.: 0342-2657-804/912, Website http://dde.buruniv.ac.in/