Osmania University Distance Education Admission 2018 - MBA MCA Courses
ICET - 2018 Osmania University MBA MCA Courses Admission 2018 Distance Mode through Integrated Common Entrance Test for MBA/ MCA
Applications through online mode are invited for entrance test and admissions into MBA [Master of Business Administration] - (2 years) and MCA [Master of Computer Application] - (3 years) Courses offered by PGRR Centre for Distance Education, Osmania University under distance mode for the academic year 2018-19
Interested candidates can check complete details of OUCDE Admission like Courses, Duration, Eligibility, Fee, Admission Procedure etc. from this page given below.
Osmania University MBA MCA correspondence courses
Prof. G. Ram Reddy Centre conducts MBA & MCA Programs for Distance Education (PGRRCDE), Osmania University, Hyderabad
Issue of Notification: 4th week of July 2018
Date of Commencement of Online Applications: 4th week of July 2018
Last Date for Submission of Online Applications without Late Fee Rs.500/-: 3th week of August 2018
Last Date for Submission of Online Applications with a Late Fee Rs.500/-: 4th week of August 2018
Date of Exam: September 2018
- For MBA Program: Should have passed Bachelors Degree Examination of Osmania University or any other University recognized by Osmania University with minimum three years duration with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of SC/ST/BC categories) in the qualifying Examination
- For MCA Program: Should have passed Bachelors Degree examination of Osmania University or any other University recognized by Osmania University with minimum three years duration with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of SC/ST/BC categories) in the qualifying examination with Mathematics at 10+2 level or at graduation level
- The eligibility of the candidates is not being verified at the time of application and at the time of issuing of hall tickets. Therefore, it is the candidate’s responsibility to ensure that he/she is eligible for the MBA/MCA program, which he/she is applying
- A candidate should qualify ICET - 2017 (Integrated Common Entrance Test for MBA/ MCA) or entrance test conducted by Osmania University
Syllabus and Information about the Test:
- The test is designed to measure the candidate's ability to think systematically, to use the verbal and mathematical skills and to assess his/ her aptitude for admission into MBA/MCA Program
- The Test emphasises accuracy. Therefore, the candidate is required to go through the instructions carefully. This is an objective type test and the questions are of multiple choice.
- Out of the given options, the candidate has to choose the correct answer.
- If the Candidate gives more than one answer to any question, such answers will be ignored while awarding marks
Pattern of the Test:
- The test consists of 100 questions of one mark each in the following topics
- Section-A: Analytical Ability
- Data Sufficiency - 10 (No of questions)
- Problem Solving - 25 (No of questions)
- Duration of Test: 1 hour (OR) One half hour [1 ½, 90 Minutes]
- Section-B: Mathematical Ability
- Arithmetical Ability - 20 (No of questions)
- Algebraically and Geometrical Ability - 15 (No of questions)
- Statistical Ability - 05 (No of questions)
- Duration of the Test: 90 minutes
- Section-C: Communication Ability
- Vocabulary - 05 (No of questions)
- Business and Computer Terminology - 05 (No of questions)
- Functional Grammar - 05 (No of questions)
- Reading Comprehension - 10 (No of questions)
- For online application, syllabi of entrance test, registration fee and other rules & regulations, candidates are advised to visit the websites, www.ouadmissions.com, www.osmania.ac.in and www.oucde.ac.in
- The registration fee for online submission of application is Rs.500/-; the registration fee has to be paid through Net Banking/ Debits Cards/ Credit Cards.
For more information visit websites www.ouadmissions.com or www.osmania.ac.in, www.oucde.ac.in
Osmania University, Hyderabad
Prof G Ram Reddy Centre for Distance Education (Recognised by the Distance Education Bureau, New Delhi), Osmania University, Hyderabad-500027, Ph.: 040-27090136, Websites: www.ouadmissions.com, www.osmania.ac.in &www.oucde.ac.in
For any query, candidates are requested to check the official website .
Click here or more Distance Education .