KSOU Karnataka B.Ed Distance Education Admissions 2018
KSOU B.Ed. Admission 2018 through Distance Mode
KSOU Karnataka has issued the notification for admission to B.Ed. Program for the academic year 2018-19. Candidates can check the complete details of Karnataka B.Ed. application, eligibility criteria and other information on this given below.
- Established in the year 1996, Karnataka State Open University is accepted as the 8th Open University instituted in India. Being a pioneer of distance learning in the country, it aims at imparting quality education not only to the door steps of the students in the State of Karnataka but all over the world
- It is commended as a leader in Open Distance Learning system in the country, recognized by the Distance Education Council (New Delhi) as well as the University Grants Commission. It is also a member of AIU (Association of Indian Universities)
Starting Date of Submission of Application Form: 4th week of October 2018
Last Date of Submission of Application Form: 2nd week of December 2018
Last date for paying the fee at bank: 2nd week of December 2018
- Karnataka State Open University (KSOU) B.Ed. Course is of 2 years duration
- B.Ed. Course is only in English Medium; but a few colleges and Students may practice in reading and writing of their exam papers in state language; the exemption is only to optionals and not for specific languages
- Candidates with at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor's degree and/or in the Master's degree or any other qualification equivalent, thereto are eligible
- Reservation in seat relaxation in the qualifying marks in favour of the reserved categories shall be 45% (5% relaxation to the certain categories as per the state reservation policy) or as per the rules of the State Govt.
- Candidates should have completed 18 years on or before last date of application; there is no age relaxation
- The Selection will be made on the basis of BED CET Exam 2018 Scores & Counseling process
- Govt. Institutions - Rs.5000/- (for Arts) and Rs.5150/- (for Sciences)
- Aided Institutions - Rs.6000/- (for Arts) and Rs.6150/- (for Sciences)
- Un aided Institutions - Rs.10000/- (for Arts) and Rs.10150/- (for Sciences)
- All the candidates should go to the official website at www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in
- Search the link KSOU BED Application Form 2018-19 on the home page click on the link. Fill all the mandatory details such as personal & academic details
- Upload your photo & signature. Pay the application fee. Click on the submit button. After taking a printout of the application form
Karnataka State Open University (KSOU)
University in Mysore, India, Mukhtagangotri, Mysuru, Karnataka 570006, Website: https://ksoumysore.edu.in/
For any query, candidates are requested to check the official website .
Click here or more Distance Education .