IIPH PG Diploma in Epidemiology Distance Learning Admission 2018
IIPH Delhi Post Graduate Diploma in Epidemiology 2018
Indian Institute of Public Health (IIPH), Delhi invites application for the Post Graduate Diploma in Epidemiology (Distance Learning) Program admission for January – December 2018 session.
Enrolments open for January – December 2018 batch
- Epidemiology is cornerstone discipline in public health. It is the foundation from which public health decisions are made, implemented and evaluated. Epidemiology also serves as the tool for identifying the risks, determining the relationships, estimating the burden of disease, identifying and instituting appropriate prevention and control measures and finally evaluating the public health decisions
- This program aims to build a pool of trained public health professionals with a special focus on application of epidemiology in public health
- Course Administration & Language: The Post Graduate Diploma in Epidemiology will be offered by the Indian Institute of Public Health-Delhi (IIPH-D); English would be the language of instruction
Course Design & Duration
- The course is designed as a one year Post Graduate Diploma Program. It is a distance learning computer-based online program, largely self-taught complemented with online lectures and comprehensive printed study materials
- Applicants currently engaged in public health related activities such as health professionals working with directorates of health services, central and state governments, officials engaged in health services at national, state and district level government institutions
- Applicants engaged in health services with National Health Programs like National Rural Health Mission, Integrated Disease Surveillance Project, National Vector Borne Disease Control Program, etc
- Applicants with graduate/post-graduate qualifications in medical and allied fields with relevant work experience in public health with health related organizations/NGO
- Eligible candidates would be screened, based on their application and statement of purpose, by a specially constituted selection committee
- Decisions taken by the selection committee will be final. Preference will be given to in-service candidates from the central and state governments
- Only Indian nationals are eligible for the program
The course is Rs.36000/- per participant for the program (inclusive of complementary reading material, exclusive of recommended textbooks and journal articles)
- Program brochures and application forms are available on the PHFI website www.phfi.org
- Submit your filled application form at the address: Program Officer: Academic Programs (Distance Education) Indian Institute of Public Health - Delhi Plot no-34, Sector no-44, Institutional Area, Gurgaon-122002
Indian Institute of Public Health-Delhi Academic Programs (Distance Education), Plot No.34, Sector No.44, Institutional Area, Gurgaon-122002, Haryana, Phone-0124-4722900, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.phfi.org
For any query, candidates are requested to check the official website .
Click here or more Distance Education .