Andhra University Distance Education Common Entrance Exam 2016
See this page in HINDI >>
Andhra Univ B.A. /B.Com Common Entrance Exam Notification December 2016
Andhra University invites application forms for the Common Entrance Examination under Revised Pattern for Liberalised Admission into the 3-year B.A./B.Com Degree Courses offered by the School of Distance Education for the December 2016 session. The notification for Andhra Univ Distance Edu BA BCom Common Entrance Exam 2016 has been announced.
Andhra University School of Distance Education is conducting a common entrance test for admission into its B.A. and B.Com courses on December 27 at various centres.
Important Dates (Tentative)
Last Date for Submission of Application without penalty: 10th December 2016
Last Date for Submission of Application with penalty of Rs.100/-: 20th December 2016
Date of Entrance Exam (Sunday): 28th December 2016
Eligibility for Andhra University Common Entrance Exam 2016
No minimum qualifications is required to appear for Examination, except that candidates should have completed 18 years of age by 01st January 2016
Candidates who pass the Entrance examination are eligible for admission into 1st year B.A./B.Com Course in the School of Distance Education, Andhra University only.
Candidates who passed Intermediate/PUC/A.P. Open School Society, Hyderabad (Intermediate) need not appear for Entrance Examination.
Medium of Exam
Candidates are given option to answer the papers either in English or in Telugu (The School is offering B.A / B.Com Degreee Course in both English and Telugu Medium)
Exam Pattern for Andhra University Common Entrance Exam 2016
01. There will be two papers
02. Each paper is of one-hour duration and carries a maximum of 100 marks. All questions are of multiple- choice. Each question will have four options out of which one is a correct answer
03. Each question carries Two Marks
04. The Entrance Exam will be conducted on Sunday in one session from 10.00 am to 12.00 noon
05. The Exam is common for both B.A. & B.Com.,
06. After the Exam is over; candidate is having option to take the question papers. He/ She has to handover the Answered Sheet to the Invigilator at the Exam Hall
Paper-1: General English General Knowledge and Aptitude (Duration 01 Hr. 100 Marks)
Paper-II: Telugu or Hindi or Sanskrit or Urdu or Oriya (Duration 01 Hr. 100 Marks)
Cost of Application Form
By Post - Rs.225/-
In Person - Rs.200
Applications can also be downloaded from Andhra University, School of Distance Education website www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/sdeor Applicants can also be registered at some selected AU SDE Study Centres as noted below
The duly filled in Entrance examination application form should be sent by Registered Post with Acknowledgment due, to the Director, School of Distance Education, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam-530003 superscribing on the envelope, "B.A./ B.Com Common Entrance Examination Application"
Incomplete applications and applications not filled in accordance with the instructions are liable to be rejected, without notice
Information Relating to Exam:
1. Date of the Examination, the last date for payment of examination fee and the prescribed exam fee to be paid are given in Entrance Examination Notification
2. Payment of Exam Fee: The Exam Fee included in the cost of application itself. However, the downloaded application should be sent along with a DD for Rs.200/- draw in favour of the Registrar, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam, payable at Visakhapatnam, on any Nationalised Bank (Cash, Postal Orders, Money Orders, Cheques and Challans will not be accepted)
3. Date of receipt of application along with DD in this office is taken into account for the purpose of collecting penal fee
List of Enclosures
The following are to be enclosed along with the Exam Application form (i) Date of Birth evidence (Xerox Copy); (ii) Self-addressed envelope of 11 x 5 size without affixing Postal Stamps (iii) In case of downloaded application DD for Rs.200/- towards cost of application and exam fee drawn in favour of Registrar, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam (iv) Two self-Addressed Slips
For more details, refer Prospectus/ Website www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/sde
Andhra University, Visakhapatnam
(School of Distance Education) Andhra University, Visakhapatnam-530003 (A.P.), India, Phone Nos.: 0891-2844143, 2844162, 2754966, Website www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/sde
Post your comments here