Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha Distance Education Admission 2019, Dates, Eligibility, Application
Directorate of Distance Education, Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha Admission Notification 2019-20
Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha Distance Education Admission 2019 - Applications are invited by Directorate of Distance Education, Rashtriya Sanskrit Videyapeetha for admission into Certificate, Diploma, B.A and P.G. Diploma Courses for the year 2019-20
Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha Distance Education Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for receipt of filled in applications without fine: 31st August 2019
- Last Date for receipt of filled in applications with fine Rs.100/-: 16th September 2019
- Last Date for receipt of filled in applications with fine Rs.200/-: 30th September 2019
Courses & Eligibility Criteria for Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha Distance Education Admission 2019
Applications are invited for the following programmes of DDE :
1. Certificate course in Sanskrit; Duration: 6 months
- Eligibility: 13 years with reading and writing ability in Sanskrit.
2. Diploma in Sanskrit; Duration: 1 year
- Eligibility: Certificate course in Sanskrit of Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati /Samskritha Prathama Diksha of Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, New Delhi / Prak-Sastri +2 or equivalent examination, age-16 years
3. P.G. Diploma in Yoga Vijnan; Duration: 1 year
- Eligibility: Any Degree
4. Prak-Sastri; Duration: 2 years
- Eligibility: SSC or equivalent examination.
5. Sammanita Sastri; Duration: 3 years
- Eligibility: Prak-Sastri/+2/Intermediate or equivalent.
6. B.A.; Duration: 3 years
- Eligibility: Prak-Sastri /+2 /Intermediate or equivalent.
7. Acharya; Duration 2 years
- Eligibility: Sastri/B.A. (Sanskrit) or equivalent examination
Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha Distance Education Admission 2019 Application Process
- The Prospectus & Application can be downloaded from the website http://rsvidyapeetha.ac.in and have to attach a demand draft of Rs. 200/- in favour of The Registrar, R.S. Vidyapeetha, Tirupati separately other than the course fees.
- The application form & prospectus can be obtained form the Director, D.D.E. Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati-517507 (A.P). in person on production of DD Rs.200/- or through post by sending a DD for Rs.200/- drawn in favour of The Registrar, Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati.
- Name and address should be written on the backside of the D.D.& Course in to which to join.
- Acharya: 4000/-, Sastry:3300/-, Sastry computer Application: 3500/-, Prak-Sastry:3000/-, C.C.S:1000/-, Dip.Sanskrit:1500/-, P.G. Dip. Yoga: 8000/-.
- Admission fee Rs: 500/- for all Courses, shall be added to the Course Fees while obtaining the draft.
For more details, please visit website http://rsvidyapeetha.ac.in
Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati
Directorate of Distance Education Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, (Deemed to be University – Accredited with 'A' Level by NAAC), Tirupati - 517507 (A.P.), Phone No: 0877-2287745, 0877-2287649, E-Mail: email@example.com www.rsvidyapeetha.ac.in