Punjabi University MBA Correspondence Admission 2018
Punjabi University MBA (2 Years Semester System) Correspondence Program 2018-20 - Eligibility, Application and Dates
School of Management Studies, Punjabi University, Patiala, invites applications for admission to correspondence course, two years semester system Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program, commencing in 2018-20 in Distance Learning Mode
MBA Correspondence Course, Two Years Semester System Program 2018-20 is approved by Distance Education Council (DEC), Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India)
Total No. of Seats: 100 [Business Employees / Others (50 seats)]
Last Date of Application Form without Late Fee: 2nd week of July 2018
Last Date of Application Form with Late Fee of Rs.500/-: 4th week of July 2018
Last Date of Application Form with Late Fees of Rs.1000/-: 1st week of August 2018
Last Date of Application Form with Late Fee of Rs.2000/-: 3rd week of August 2018
- Candidates having 50% marks in Graduation/Post Graduation are eligible to apply.
- The students who are in their final year of their graduation are also eligible to apply, subject to their obtaining 50% marks at the time of admission
- Admission to the first semester of MBA Program will be open to candidates who have passed Bachelors’ or Masters’ degree in any discipline from any recognized University or an Exam conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or equivalent or Institute of Company Secretaries of India or equivalent or Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India or equivalent with working experience of one year
- The candidate should have at least 50% marks in Graduation/Post Graduation (relaxation of 5% in case of those having work experience of one year or more in a limited company)
- Application forms can be downloaded from University Website www.punjabiuniversity.ac.in or departmental Website www.smspup.ac.in. Preference will be given to Defence officers and Employees.
- Complete application forms should be submitted to Head, School of Management Studies, Arts Block No-6, First Floor, Punjabi University, Patiala along with a bank draft of Rs.1500/- (Correspondence Course) drawn in favour of Registrar, Punjabi University, Patiala or can be deposited at enquiry main gate, Punjabi University, as per schedule
Punjabi University, Patiala
(Approved by Distance Education Council (DEC), Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India), Punjabi University Patiala, Head, School of Management Studies, Arts Block No-6, First Floor, Punjabi University, Patiala, Website www.punjabiuniversity.ac.in /dept. website www.smspup.ac.in
For any query, candidates are requested to check the official website .
Click here or more Distance Education .