Pondicherry University Distance Education Admission 2019, Application , Dates
Pondicherry University announces Distance Learning UG PG and MBA Program Admission 2019
Pondicherry University Distance Education Admission 2019 - Pondicherry University (PU), Puducherry has released notification for admission into the UG, PG and MBA Programmes for the academic year 2019-20.
The complete details of Pondicherry University Distance Education Admission 2019-20 for UG Pg and MBA Course such as application form, eligibility criteria, fee details, selection process etc are given below.
Also see : Distance Education
Courses Offered by DDE
U.G Courses (3 years-Non-Semester)
P.G Courses (2 years-Non-Semester)
- M.Com (Master of Commerce in Finance) - Finance
- MA (Master of Arts in English) - English
- MA (Master of Arts in Sociology) - Sociology
- MA (Master of Arts in Hindi) - Hindi
MBA Programmes (Two Years - Four Semesters)
- MBA (Master of Business Administration in Marketing)
- MBA - Marketing
- MBA - Finance
- MBA - IB
- MBA - HRM
- MBA – General
Eligibility Criteria for Pondicherry University Distance Education Admission 2019
- B.Com. BBA: Bachelor of Commerce 55 Pre-University/Pre-Degree examination of any recognised University/+2/Intermediate/Senior School Certificate examination or any three-year Diploma Course (Polytechnic) conducted by the Central or a State Government.
- M.Com. in Finance: Student should possess B.Com /BBA /BBM /BISM /BA (Economics)/ MBA/Commerce or Accountancy as a subject in UG Degree/ any degree with CA (Inter) or ICWA (Inter)/CA/ICWA from a recognized institution with in any of the following stream:10+2+3 or 11+1+3 or 11+2+2.
- MA (English, Sociology & Hindi): Any Degree from the UGC Recognised University under 10+2+3 or 11+1+3 or 11+2+2 system of college education.
- MBA (Marketing, Finance, IB, HRM & General): Any Degree from the UGC Recognised University under 10+2+3 or 11+1+3 or 11+2+2 system of college education.
Also see : MBA Admission
Pondicherry University Distance Education Admission 2019 Application Process
- Students can apply online or from DDE link in Pondicherry University Website www.pondiuni.edu.in. Please read the Information Brochure carefully before filling up the application form.
- The application form and Information Brochure can be had free of cost from: The DDE office, Pondicherry University, Puducherry-605014, in person or - By post on request with self- addressed Rs.10/- Stamped envelope (25 x 18 cm) addressed to "The Director, DDE, Pondicherry University", Puducherry-605014 or can be downloaded from the University Website www.pondiuni.edu.in.
- Please write your Name, Course applied for, and the Phone/ Mobile number on the reverse side of the Demand Draft. Fee once remitted will not be refunded under any circumstances. Please send Originals and attested copies of the 12 Class (10+2) Mark Sheet
Distance Mode (with Personal Contact Programs):
- Admission through online
- Printed Course Material
- Using a unique technological platform
- PCP classes in Select Centres
- Affordable Tuition Fee
Admission Twice a year
- Calendar year: January-February; Academic year: July August
Also see : Admission Notifications
Pondicherry University Distance Education Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Online Application Process: Ongoing
- Last Date for Online Registration: 28th February 2019