IGNOU Result for June 2017 term end exam declared
IGNOU Result of TEE Exam, pattern, preparation
Term end IGNOU Result has been declared for June 2017 term end examination. The University is now on the threshold of declaring the IGNOU RESULTS for June 2017 exam. Indira Gandhi National Open University which is one of the leading distance learning universities in India resources massive number of students who pass out finishing various courses from this vast and multidimensional institute.
IGNOU TEE exams result for the first term June 2017 has been declared on July 10, 2017. Indira Gandhi Open University is going to announce the result on the official website. India’s Top Distance Learning University conducts the term end examination every 6 month for all courses in the months of June and December. Very recently IGNOU had conducted the June term end exams. Large number of students appeared in the TEE exams. Now the students are looking forward to their IGNOU Exam Results. If any student applies for early declaration of result before the start of examination, then he/she can check their result after 12 days of the exam.
IGNOU result declaration pattern
After the university completes the process of BA examination, the answer copies are sent to authorized IGNOU study centres for checking. It takes almost one and half month to compile the process of declaration of exam result. The students who appear in these exams can check their Ignou Result for June and December exams on the university official website. As per IGNOU results declaration pattern, the exams which are conducted in the month of June, the result is usually published in the month of August. For December exams, the results are published in the mid of February.
How IGNOU Result is prepared ?
a. The result will be declared for all the programmes such as Master Degree (M.Com, MBA, M.Phil, Ph.D, MA. M.Sc., MSW, MTM, MCA, M.Ed, etc.), Bachelor Degree (B.Com, BBA, BA, B.Sc., BSW, BTS, BCA, B.Ed, etc.), DTE, Diploma, Certificate, etc.
b. The examination that was conducted from 1st June to 30th June 2017 for all the courses mentioned above. After that, the student’s answer sheets are sent to different study centres for evaluation.
c. With such as huge student database from India and abroad, it l takes almost one and half month by the university to check the answer sheets and compile the Ignou result June 2017 in the form of grade card.
d. At times the university may take more time in addition to the time period mentioned above to declare the result because of various reasons.
Steps to check IGNOU Result June 2017 Online:
1. Open up the university website on your mobile device or computer i.e. www.ignou.ac.in .To Check the result Click Here
2. Click on the “Student Zone” link which is available on the top menu “Student Support” link.
3. It will open up a new web page where many different web page links are listed but you need to click on the “Results” link.
4. Again a new web page will open up where all the latest exam results such as Entrance Exam, OPENMAT, Term-End, On-Demand Exam, Community College, Revaluation, etc are listed.
5. Here you need to visit the “Term-End” link where June 2017 exam result will be listed.
6. You have to just click on the link to check the result.
These are the various “entries” or ‘keys’ listed to be checked at IGNOU Results, and there is uniform pattern
ignou revaluation result, ignou results grade card, ignou results june 2017, ignou assignment result, ignou result June 2017, www.ignou.ac.in result june 2017, ignou exam results, ignou term end result June 2017
Here are available the steps available given the above with us.
1. open official portal which is www.ignou.ac.in
2. Now search the Students panel
3. Click on IGNOU Result 2017
4. Enter 9 Digit Enrollment Number or Roll Code etc
5. Click on Continue Proceed button
6. Few Seconds after view result on screen
7. Check Score Card and take printout copy of further use it.
Post your comments here