IGNOU MBA Banking and Finance Program Admission 2020 July Session, Dates, Application
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) announces Admission to MBA Banking and Finance Program 2020 July Session
IGNOU MBA Banking and Finance Admission 2020 - Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) invites applications for admission to Master of Business Administration MBA (Banking & Finance) for July 2020-21 Session.
Candidates can check the complete information of IGNOU MBA Banking and Finance Admission 2020 like application form process, eligibility criteria, etc. through this page below.
IGNOU MBA (Banking & Finance)
- The MBA (Banking & Finance) Program, specifically designed for Bankers, is offered through countrywide network of Study Centres of IGNOU.
- Developed collaboratively by School of Management Studies, IGNOU and the Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF), Mumbai, the Program uses standard IGNOU multimedia design and technology aided delivery systems.
Also See: IGNOU Admission
IGNOU MBA Banking and Finance Admission 2020 July Important Dates
Last Dates for Submission of Application Form : June 2020
- Minimum Course Duration: 2.5 years
- Maximum Course Duration: 8 years
See: MBA Admission Dates
Eligibility Criteria for IGNOU MBA Banking and Finance Admission 2020
- A candidate should:
- Be a graduate of not less than 3 years duration from a recognized University/Institution,
- Have passed the CAIIB examinations of the Indian Institute of Banking & Finance, Mumbai and awarded the requisite qualifications/credentials thereof by the Institute
- Have been working in the Banking or Financial Services Sector for a period of at least two years
- The complete program fee is Rs.31500/- which has to be paid @ Rs.1500/- per course during the semester. The program fee has to be paid through a Bank DD which has to be drawn in favour of IGNOU, payable at the city where your Regional Centre is situated (both at the time of Admission and Re-registration/Re-admission)
- It should be noted that the Examination fee has to be paid extra during the filling up of exam form
IGNOU MBA Banking and Finance Admission 2020 Application Process
- Student Handbook & Prospectus of MBA (Banking & Finance) 2020 can be obtained from the Director, Student Service Centre (SSC), IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068 or from any of the IGNOU Regional Centres whose addresses are listed in the website, in person on payment of Rs.1000/- in Cash, or through post by sending a Demand Draft of.
- Application Form can also be downloaded from IGNOU website www.ignou.ac.in and submitted along with a Demand Draft of Rs.1000/-, in addition to the Program Fee.
- Please write your name and address and ‘MPB’ on the reverse of the DD and send your request to the concerned IGNOU Office.
- The Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances; also, it is not adjustable against any other program of this university.
For more details, please visit the website www.ignou.ac.in
IGNOU, New Delhi
Indira Gandhi National Open University, (School of Management Studies), (IGNOU-IIBF Collaboration Program), IGNOU, New Delhi, Director, Student Service Centre (SSC), IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068, Website www.ignou.ac.in