Ques: Please tell me the examination fee and mode of payment for UGC NET (Dec 2012) Exam.
For General candidates, the examination fee is Rs. 450/- and
For Other Backward Classes (Non-creamy layer, as per the Central list of OBC available on website: www.ncbc.nic.in), the fee is Rs. 225/- and for SC/ST/PWD candidates, it is Rs. 110/-.
The mode of payment is listed below:
- The candidate has to fill the Bank Challan Form in triplicate (Bank Copy, UGC Copy & Candidate’s Copy) as given in the Notification.
- All the three copies of the Challan Form have to be submitted in any branch of State Bank of India along with the bank charges (commission) of Rs. 20/-.
- The bank will retain its copy and return the other two copies of the Challan to the candidate.
- The candidate has to attach the UGC copy of the Challan with the printout of online Application Form which he/she has to submit to the Registrar/Principal of UGC-NET Coordinating University/College opted by the candidate.
- Please note that fee submitted by any other mode like money order, demand draft, IPO etc. will be rejected. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
You may also Check UGC NET 2012 (December) Notification and Dates for Complete Info.