Today, many top notch B-Schools in India offer specialization in different disciplines of business management. The Top 50 Management Schools in India not only offer excellent education and learning, but also attract recruiters offering best packages in India.
Various Common National Level Entrance Tests to get into the top B-Schools of India are:
1. CAT: All IIMs’ and 100+ more institutes.
2. XAT: XLRI Jamshedpur, XIM Bhubaneshwar, S. P. Jain, GIM etc.
3. SNAP: Institutes affiliated with Symbiosis University
4. CMAT: All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE)
Some renowned management institutes conduct their own Tests:
1. IBSAT: ICFAI Business Schools
2. IRMA: Institute of Rural Management, Anand
3. NMIMS NMAT: Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
5. IIFT: Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Delhi and Kolkata
Here are a few State level Entrance Tests :
MAH-CET Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra State
PAM-CAT GNDU, Amritsar / PTU, Jalandhar / Punjabi University, Patiala
MET-MP MADHYA PRADESH PROFESSIONAL EXAMINATION BOARD
TANCET Anna University, Chennai
OCET Punjab University, Chandigarh
UP-SEE UP Technical University
Orissa JEE Orissa JEE
GCET Gujarat Common Entrance Test
KMAT KARNATAKA PRIVATE POST-GRADUATE COLLEGES’ ASSOCIATION
RMAT Rajasthan Technical University
UPMCAT Uttar Pradesh Technical University
To get complete info of all the MBA Entrance Tests in India, check out here