> Engineering Entrance Exam 2018 dates – Engg. Exam Schedule 2018
Engineering Entrance Exam 2018 dates – Engg. Exam Schedule 2018
Engineering Entrance Exams 2018 Dates – Exam 2018 Calendar
Check out dates of Engineering Entrance Exams 2018 after Class 12th and Graduation for B.Tech and M.Tech Courses. Other than Entrance Exam Schedule 2018 for Engineering admissions, please visit these pages for complete details like eligibility conditions, Application process, exam pattern and Exam Scheme, Selection Process, Exam syllabus, Admit Cards, and any other info.
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2018 (GATE 2018) is a national level entrance exam for admission to various PG degree courses in IITs, IISc, NITs and other reputed institutions.
- GATE 2018 will be conducted via online on February 3, 4, 10 and 11.
- The Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main is conducted by CBSE for admission in NITs, IIITs, IITs and other centrally funded technical institutions.
- This is an eligibility test for JEE Advanced, to get admission to B.E./B.Tech and B.Arch courses.
- JEE Main 2018 offline examination will be held on April 8, 2018, while online exam will take place on April 15 and 16. Admit card for the exams is expected to be issued in March.
- Scorers of JEE Main 2018 can apply for JEE Advanced 2018, and those who pass this stage can get admission into IITs and ISM.
- Online registration for the examination will start in April, while the actual test (online only) will be held on May 20, 2018.
- GITAM Admission Test (GAT) is organized by the Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management (GITAM) for admission to various engineering and pharmacy courses offered by GITAM University.
- Both online and offline application form for the exam was released in November last year, and the last date for submission is March 26.
- GITAM GAT 2018 will be held from April 11 to 26.
- Application form for Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test (BITSAT) 2018 for admission to Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad campuses is now open and will continue till March 13 (5:00 PM).
- Admit card will be issued from April 12 to May 10, while the examination will be held between May 16 and 31.
- SRM Joint Entrance Examination for Engineering (SRMJEEE) 2018 is for admission to B.Tech and M.Tech courses in Kattankulathur, Ramapuram, Vadapalani and Ghaziabad campuses of SRM Institute of Science and Technology Chennai, Amaravati campus in Andhra Pradesh state and Sonepat campus in Haryana.
- Online application closes on March 31. The exam will be held from April 16 to 30.
- The VIT Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE) is held VIT University for admission to B.Tech courses in its Chennai and Vellore campuses. Application form for the exam was made available on November 1, 2017, and will close on February 28.
- Admit card for VITEEE 2018 exam will be made available at the time of slot booking and the exam will be held between April 4 and 15, 2018.
- Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET 2018) is a state level entrance exam for admission to engineering, medical and other courses in institutions situated in Karnataka.
- The exam is scheduled to be held from April 18 to 20.
- West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board organises WBJEE to select candidates for various courses in engineering, architecture and pharmacy.
- Online application for the examination was opened in December last year and run into the third week of January.
- Admit card is scheduled to be released in April before the exam is held in the same month (dates awaited).
- MH CET 2018, which is also known as MHT CET, is a state level entrance examination conducted by the Government of Maharashtra, Directorate of Technical Education for admission to B.E/B.Tech and B.Pharm/B.Pharm.D courses.
- Application for the exam is already open and will run through March 25 (without fine), while candidates can also apply for it between March 16 and 31 with a late fee of Rs 500.
- Admit card for MHT CET exam 2018 will be issued from April 24 to May 10, while the exam is on May 10.
- The Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (IPU CET) is a university-level exam for admission to various engineering courses offered by the university.
- The exam will be conducted on May 13.