ONGC Assistant Legal Advisor Recruitment 2019 through CLAT 2019
ONGC Recruitment 2019 – Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) has notified for recruitment of Assistant Legal Advisor Post through CLAT 2019 Exam for LLM.
Candidates should note that the score from only CLAT 2019 exam is valid for the recruitment process. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 09th April 2019.
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd. (ONGC), a “Maharatna” Public Sector Enterprise, and India’s flagship energy major is engaged in Exploration and Production of Oil and Gas in India and abroad. A global player in energy, it contributes about 65% of India’s domestic Oil and Gas production.
- Currently, ONGC through its subsidiary ONGC Videsh is India’s largest Transnational Corporate with overseas investment of over 10 billion USD in 17 countries.
- Organization Name: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
- Employment Category: Central Govt. Jobs
- Name of the Post: Assistant Legal Adviser
- No of Posts: 09 Posts (UR-5, OBC-2, SC-1, ST-1) (PH-2) in E1 level
- Job Location: All Over India
- ONGC is looking for promising, energetic and young persons with bright academic record to join the organization as Assistant Legal Adviser at E1 level.
- Pay Scale is in the Grade of Rs.60,000-1,8,0000/- with an increment of 3% per year.
- Besides Basic Pay, the employee is entitled to allowance @ 35% of Basic Pay under Cafeteria Approach, Dearness Allowance, HRA/Company Accommodation, Contributory Provident Fund, Conveyance Maintenance.
*Reservation for PWDs
- *04 posts are reserved for PWD-VH which includes 01 backlog post reserved for PWD(VH) category of 2018 recruitment drive [Advt.2/2018(R&P)], if suitable candidates of VH category are not available against 01 backlog post then PWD candidate of another identified category may be considered.
Eligibility Criteria for ONGC Recruitment 2019
- Candidates having Bachelor’s degree in Law (LLB or equivalent – full time programme) from recognized Indian Universities/Institutes with 60% marks or above (55% pass marks for SC/ST/PH).
- Participating advocates with 3 years experience would be preferred
- The age limit for UR category is 30 years as on 01st January 2019
- OBC – 33 years, SC/ST – 35 years; PwD- 40 years (father relaxed by 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST);
- Departmental Candidates – Age relaxation will be extended to departmental candidates to the extent of their services rendered in ONGC; 35 years
See: Fresher Jobs
ONGC Recruitment 2019 Selection Procedure
- Eligible candidates meeting age and minimum eligibility criteria of ONGC as will be required to appear in Common Law Admission Test (CLAT)-2019 conducted by NUALS, Kochi for the purpose of admission in post graduate program (LLM) in the National Law Universities
- Candidates meeting the minimum eligibility criteria as per para 2 above will be shortlisted on the basis of CLAT-2019 Score for postgraduate courses (LLM) to be held on 12th May 2019
- Score from CLAT-2019 Exam ONLY is valid for this recruitment exercise under this advertisement. Scores from previous CLAT examinations are not valid.
- Candidates will be short-listed on the basis of CLAT-2019 Score for LLM as per the criteria decided by the ONGC Management for further selection process subject to their meeting the eligibility criteria with regard to age, qualification etc.
- Final Selection will be on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in CLAT-2019 Exam for LLM, Educational Qualification (Including additional higher qualification i.e. PhD only) and performance in personal Interview. The details are as follows.
- Qualification – 25 marks (20 marks for essential qualification and additional 05 marks for in line PhD)
- Weightage of CLAT-2019 Score – 60 marks
- Interview – 15 marks
- (Minimum qualifying marks in Interview UR and OBC -09 Marks SC/ST and PwD-06 Marks)
- Total – 100 marks
ONGC Recruitment 2019 Application Process
- Application is a two-stage process:
- Online registration for CLAT-2019 exam for LLM to be held on 12th May 2019. Online Application to ONGC with relevant link available at www.ongcindia.com after paying registration fee and entering the details such as CLAT-2019 registration number, roll no. etc.
- Candidates are required to first submit their application ONLINE for CLAT-2019 examination by following the steps prescribed in the information brochure for the examination.
- For detailed information on CLAT-2019 examination for LLM, the interested candidates may log on to www.clat.ac.in
- On completion of online application process, the candidates will be required to take print out of registration slip of CLAT-2019
- These documents will also have the CLAT-2019 registration number of the candidate. Candidates must preserve these documents carefully.
- Candidates can go through the “Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)” at www.ongcindia.com
ONGC Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Start Date for receiving Online Application Form: 15th March 2019
- Start Date for Payment of Registration Fee: 15th March 2019
- Last Date for Payment of Registration Fee & Receipt of on Application: 09th April 2019
- Schedule of Interviews 01st week of August 2019 (Tentative)
- Online Registration for CLAT-2019 Exam for LLM to be held on 12th May 2019
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) is a Public Sector Undertaking oil and gas company headquartered in Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India, Website www.ongcindia.com