MRPL Recruitment 2019 for Management Cadre through GATE 2019
MRPL Recruitment 2019 - Apply for 36 Engineer and Lab Supervisor Post through GATE 2019
MRPL Recruitment through GATE 2019 - Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL) A Subsidiary of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited has announced MRPL Recruitment through GATE 2019. The recruitment is at the entry level for Management Cadre.
To be recruited, the candidates will have to appear for GATE 2019 in respective subject and score more than the MRPL cutoff. The GATE qualifiers might also have to appear for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
The detailed notification will release in due course of time. Candidates interested in MRPL Recruitment through GATE 2019 may check more details from this page.
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL)
- Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL), a Schedule ‘A’ Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise and subsidiary of ONGC; India’s top energy company is operating a 15 Million Metric Ton state-of –the art Refinery located in a beautiful hilly terrain, north of Mangaluru city, in Dakshina Kannada District of Karnataka State.
- We are looking for bright, energetic, aspirant and dedicated youths (Indian Nationals only) for recruitment of Management Cadre in ‘A’ grade through Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)-2019.
- The selection process consists of Group Discussion and Personal Interview. The initial shortlisting of candidates for the aforesaid selection process will be based on GATE-2019 score. GATE score of 2018 or any other previous examination is not valid.
Details of MRPL Management Cadre Recruitment through GATE 2019
- Name of Organization: Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited
- Post Name: Engineers & Laboratory Supervisor in of Management Cadre
- Total No. of Posts: 36 Vacancies
- Engineering Stream/Position
- Chemical - 06
- Mechanical - 09
- Electrical - 03
- Instrumentation - 04
- Information Systems - 01
- Laboratory Supervisor - 10
Scale of Pay
- Candidates selected shall be placed on probation as per Company Rules in A grade in the scale of pay of Rs.60,000-1,80,000.
- In addition, DA (on IDA pattern), HRA/Township Accommodation, Perks & Allowances under cafeteria approach and other allowances/benefits as per Company Rules will be admissible.
Eligibility Criteria for MRPL Management Cadre Recruitment 2019
- Candidate shall possess valid GATE-2019 score in the corresponding GATE-2019 papers mentioned above.
- Candidates should have passed qualifying degree examinations (base qualifications specified at above Table-1) and awarded bachelor’s degree in engineering/technology/ Master of Science(M.sc) in the above mentioned disciplines from recognized Indian Universities / Institutes.
- Candidates applying against Unreserved posts, posts reserved for EWS & posts reserved for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) should have minimum 60% aggregate marks in the qualifying degree exam. Candidates applying against posts reserved for Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST) and posts reserved for Persons with Disability (PWD) category should have minimum 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying degree exam (base qualifications specified at above Table-1)
- All qualification must be from UGC recognized Indian University / UGC recognized Indian Deemed University or AICTE approved Autonomous Indian Institution / Concerned Statutory Council (wherever applicable)/Board of Technical Education.
- Minimum aggregate percentage of marks in the essential qualification as indicated above shall be aggregate of all semesters to be calculated taking average of all semesters/years, irrespective of the weightage to any particular semester/year by the Institute/University. Aggregate percentage of marks shall not be rounded off (for example 59.99 % not be rounded off as 60 %).
- In case CGPA/OGPA/Grade is awarded by university, the equivalent percentage shall be derived based on the formula provided by the University for converting the grade to percentage. If no formula is prescribed by the University, the equivalence in percentage of marks will be established by multiplying the CGPA/OGPA/Grade by a factor of 10 subject to the condition that the candidate has to submit documentary proof that the University does not have any formula for conversion of CGPA/OGPA/Grade to percentage
- Engineering Degree can be B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc. Engineering (04 year course)
- Candidates having five years BE/B.Tech + ME/M.Tech integrated dual degree in engineering in relevant discipline shall also be considered at par with B.E /B.Tech/B.Sc. Engineering.
- Candidates pursuing/completed M.Tech in any disciplines, other than those mentioned above, for being eligible, must have completed BE/B.Tech/B.Sc. Engineering in one of the above mentioned qualifying degree exam (base qualifications specified at above Table-1) and have valid GATE-2019 score in the above mentioned qualifying degree exam, are eligible to apply
- Integrated ME/ M.Tech candidates will be eligible, if they have already completed the course
- requirement for award of BE/ B.Tech/B.SC. Engineering in one of the qualifying degree exam (base qualifications specified at above Table-1) and have completed ME/ M.Tech
- Upper Age UR SC ST Limit: 28 years for UR category (Refer clause IV (c), IV(d) IV(e), IV(f) and IV(g)
- Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC category
- The upper age limit is relaxable for SC/ST category by 5 years, only for posts reserved for SC/ST as the case may be. For OBC (Non-Creamy layer) category the age is relaxable by 3 (three) years, only for the posts reserved for OBC (Non-creamy layer
- Age relaxation for candidates belonging to Persons with Disability (PWD) category having minimum 40% disability
- For regular employees of MRPL, maximum upper age limit is 45 years.
- The cut off date for deciding the maximum permissible age shall be 04th July 2019
- For the above posts the selection methodology will comprise of GATE 2019 Score, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- The shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained by them in the GATE 2019 examination. Score from GATE-2018 or from any previous GATE examination is not valid. The marks obtained out of 100 in the GATE Score Card will be taken into consideration for shortlisting the candidates. The candidates will be called for further selection process in the ratio of 1:5 (i.e. 1 Post: 5 candidates, as per the reservation of posts)
- In case multiple candidates are having same GATE marks, then the candidate who has got higher marks in the Base qualification mentioned at Table-1 above will be considered for further selection process.
- Further Selection process comprises of Group Discussion and Personal Interview
- There will not be any separate cutoff/ qualifying marks for Group Discussion and Personal Interview. The Final merit list of candidates shall be prepared based on total sum of weightage of GATE score, Group Discussion and Personal Interview Marks. 85% weightage shall be given to GATE score and 5 marks will be given for Group Discussion and 10 marks for Personal Interview
- Candidates belonging to General/OBC (including non-creamy layer)/ EWS category have to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs 100/-. Bank charges/Taxes, if any, has to be borne by the candidates. SC/ST/PWD/ Ex-Serviceman/categories and regular employees of MRPL are exempted from payment of Application fee.
- The application fee has to be paid through any one of the following modes of payment:
- SBI Internet Banking, other major bank's Internet Banking; Debit/Credit Cards (The additional bank charges/taxes for all such transactions is to be borne by the candidates in addition to the Application Fee of Rs. 100/-)
- The last date for making the Payment of Application Fee through this mode is 04th July 2019
See: Fresher Jobs 2019
MRPL Management Cadre Recruitment 2019 Application Process
- Filling up of Application Form is in two parts viz:
- A candidate fulfilling the eligibility criteria shall log on to “Human Resource Careers” page of www.mrpl.co.in and click on the link “Recruitment through GATE-2019: Advt.No.75/2019”. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Before filling the application online, candidate has to ensure that he/she is fulfilling the advertised qualification specifications by reading the detailed advertisement available on the link “Detailed advertisement- Advt.No.75/2019”
- If the candidate is fulfilling the advertised qualification specifications, then he/she can click the link “Apply Online- Advt.No.75/2019” and fill the details in the respective fields
- Candidates belonging to reserved categories (OBC-Non creamy layer/PWD/EWS) has to scan and upload the relevant Certificate issued by the prescribed authority. In case of failure of uploading the relevant certificate/document, the candidature will not be accepted
- The prescribed format of OBC-Non creamy layer/PWD/EWS certificate is available at ““Human Resource Careers”” page of www.mrpl.co.in
MRPL Management Cadre Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Date of commencement of online application 05th June 2019 at 10.00 Hrs (IST)
- Date of closing of online application 04th July 2019 till 18.00 Hrs (IST)
- Availability of call letter for Group Discussion and Personal Interview 21 days prior to date of Group Discussion and Personal Interview
- Date of Group Discussion and Personal Interview Will be announced on MRPL website