West Central Railway Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 1600 Apprentice Posts
West Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019 – West Central Railway, Bhopal has invited online applications for the recruitment of Apprentices for Apprenticeship Training 2019.
West Central Railway has notified 1600 vacancies for Apprentice Posts. Candidates seeking to apply for WCR Apprentice recruitment 2019, should be 10th class passed and possess ITI certificate in relevant trade.
Also See: Fresher Jobs 2019
West Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Details
- Organization: West Central Railway
- Job Type: Central Government Jobs
- Job Location: Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
- No. of Vacancies: 1600
- Fitter – 310
- Welder Glass & Electric – 103
- Electrician – 409
- wireman – 60
- Machinist – 12
- Car painter – 46
- A.C. Mechanic – 12
- Painter – 61
- Blacksmith – 25
- Meson – 43
- Diesel Mechanic – 155
- Electronic Mechanic – 65
- Cable Jointer – 05
- Mechanic Industrial Electronics – 10
- Turner – 07
- Lineman – 10
- Plumber – 11
- Gas Cutter – 08
- Gardner – 38
- Surveyor – 12
- Draughtsman Civil – 10
- Pump Operator cum mechanic – 27
- Furniture cum cable Mechanic – 08
- Pipe Fitter – 14
- Fitter Structural – 04
- Building maintenance Tech. – 07
- Architectural Assistant – 08
- Interior Decorator & Designer – 07
- sanitary Hardware Fitter – 07
- Mechanic Mechatronics – 07
- Housekeeper – 10
- Computer Programming Assistant – 50
- For Fresher
- Fitter – 32
- Welder – 06
- Carpenter – 01
Also See: Government Jobs in India
Eligibility Criteria for West Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019
- Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for West Central Railway Apprentice job 2019.
- Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various West Central Railway job opportunities.
- 10th or equivalent with 50% marks and ITI pass in relevant trade.
- For Gen/ UR Candidates -15 years to 24 years
- SC/ST: 5 Years
- OBC: 3 Years
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Years
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Years
- OBC PWD: 13 Years
- For more reference kindly check the West Central Railway official notification 2019.
- To apply for the 1600 Apprentice job in West Central Railway the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. The payment mode may be both online/offline. Here below the caste wise application fee payment details are given below.
- Gen/ OBC – Rs.170/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women – nil
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
- West Central Railway 1600 Apprentice Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
- There are no mention salary details
Also See: List of Entrance Exams for Arts students after Graduation
Selection Process for West Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019
- West Central Railway may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
West Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Application Process
- Eligible candidates may apply online at WCR website (direct link is given below) from 01st February 2019 to 09th February 2019.
Steps to Apply Online
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in/.
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
West Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Online Application: 10th January 2019
- Last Date of Online Application: 09th February 2019
Also See: Indian Army Entrance Exams 2019