WCR Apprentices Recruitment 2018 Notification Out – Apply Online for 160 posts
WCR Apprentices Recruitment 2018 – West Central Railway is going to recruit Apprentices through WCR Apprentices Recruitment 2018
Interested & Eligible Candidates who want to apply this Recruitment can apply Online on its Official website www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in. The Educational qualifications, Application Process Instructions to apply are mentioned below.
WCR Apprentices Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
- Name of the Organization: West Central Railway (WCR)
- Name of the Posts: Apprentices
- Job Category: Rajasthan Govt Jobs
- Job Location: Rajasthan
- No. of Posts: 160
- Fitter: 70
- Welder (GAS & Electric): 66
- COPA: 03
- Painter: 11
- Machinist: 10
Eligibility Criteria for WCR Apprentices Recruitment 2018
- Applicants must Pass 10th Pass with 50% marks and ITI in Fitter Trade from the recognized Organization/Board
- Candidates’ age must be 15 years to 24 years as on 27 November 2018. For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification.
Pay Scale (Salary)
- Successfully selected candidates will get salary as per regulations of WCR
- Candidates will be Selected as per their performance in Merit List
WCR Apprentices Recruitment 2018 Application Process
- Candidates log on to the Official website www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
- On the Home page search for WCR Apprentices recruitment notification 2018. Read the Notification Carefully. Then Click on Apply online Link/Online Registration Link. After that, enter the required details and complete registration. After completing the registration click on Log in. Log on with Your Registration ID and password
- Fill the Application form with the required details. Upload your Photo and signature. Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Check the application form before submitting it. Then Click on the submit button.
- Then finally, take a print out of the Application for further use.
- Job Notification – Click Here
WCR Apprentices Recruitment 2018 Dates
- Date of Notification: 05th December 2018
- Starting Date of Application: 05th December 2018
- Last Date to Apply: 31st December 2018