WBPSC Recruitment 2018 of Law Officer Jobs (WB Legal Service Exam)
WBPSC Recruitment 2018 of Law Officers – West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has issued an employment notification for recruitment to 35 posts of Law Officer through West Bengal Legal Service Examination 2018. West Bengal Legal Service (W.B.L.S.) is the legal service of West Bengal and employes Law Graduates (recruited through WB Legal Services Exam) as Law Officer to handle litigation and court cases for the West Bengal Government Applicants can apply online from 01st November 2018 to 15th November 2018. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Name of Post: Law Officer
Number of Posts: 35 Posts
WBPSC Recruitment 2018 Details of Posts
- Unreserved (UR) – 15
- Scheduled Caste (SC) – 06
- Scheduled Tribe (ST) – 02
- BC (Category-A) – 05
- BC (Category-B) – 05
- PH – 02 (VH- 01, OH-01)
Scale of Pay
- Rs.15600-42000/- (P.B.- 4A) plus Grade Pay of Rs.5,400/- plus D.A., M.A., H.R.A.
- Not less than 23 years and not more than 36 years on 01st January 2018 (i.e. born not earlier than the 02nd January 1982 and not later than the 01st January 1995)
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC and ST candidates of West Bengal and by 3 years for BC (Non- Creamy Layer) candidates of West Bengal and upto 45 years of age for persons with disabilities having disability of 40% and above as per Govt. Rules
- Upper age limit is also relaxable for the candidates serving under Govt. of West Bengal
- SC/ST & BC candidates of other States may apply for unreserved vacancies as General candidates
- (i) Candidate should have a Degree in Law from a recognized University. (ii) Candidate should be able to read, write and speak in Bengali
- Recruitment process will consist of Written Examination and Personality Test. The Written Examination will be held in Kolkata in 2nd week of December 2018. Qualified candidates in written test will be called for Personality Test.
- Candidates who will be selected for appointment will be required to appear before a Medical Board for certificates of their fitness for Government service in the form prescribed for the purpose.
WBPSC Recruitment 2018 Exam Fee
- Examination fee charges are Rs. 210/- (Rupees two hundred ten). Examination fee should be pay either through online by using Debit/Credit card or offline by depositing at Bank counter at any branches of Union Bank of India (UBI)
- Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST) candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (PWD) with physical disability of 40% and above are exempted from payment of examination fee.
WBPSC Recruitment 2018 Application Form
- Eligible Candidates can apply online through commission’s websites www.pscwbonline.gov.in or www.pscwbapplication.in from 01st November 2018 to 15th November 2018.
- Aspirants who need more information about the recruitment can go through the official notification
WBPSC Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- Opening Date for Online Application Submission: 01st November 2018
- Closing Date for Online Application Submission: 15th November 2018
- Closing Date for Submission of Fee through Online: 15th November 2018
- Closing Date for Submission of Fee through Offline: 16th November 2018