Vizag Steel – RINL Recruitment 2019 through GATE 2019 for 77 Management Trainee (Technical) post
Vizag Steel Recruitment 2019 for MT (Tech) Posts – Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited (VIZAG Steel Plant) has started the online application form for recruitment of 77 Management Trainee (Technical) vacancies through GATE 2019.
Candidates from Mechanical, Electrical and Metallurgy branches are eligible to apply online for VIZAG recruitment through GATE 2019 – 20th February 2019 is the last date of Vizag Steel MT recruitment 2019.
Check out dates, eligibility criteria, selection process and updated notification for Vizag Steel Management Trainee recruitment 2019.
Management Trainees (Tech) through GATE 2019
- RINL invites young, talented individuals to join as “Management Trainees” and grow with us to become tomorrow’s leaders. The company also offers excellent career growth opportunities and superior pay package at par with the leaders in the country.
Also see : Fresher Jobs 2019
About the RINL
- Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited (RINL), a CPSE under Ministry of Steel, is having its Corporate Office with 7.3 MT capacity Integrated Steel Plant at Visakhapatnam, captive Mines in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana States and Forged Wheel Plant being setup at Raebareli (U.P.)
Vizag Steel Recruitment 2019 Job Details
- Positions: Management Trainee (Technical)
- No of Vacancies: 77 Posts
- Management Trainee (Electrical) – 20 Post
- Management Trainee (Mechanical) – 31 Post
- Management Trainee (Metallurgy) – 26 Posts
- VIZAG Steel (Visakhapatnam Steel Plant – RINL), Visakhapatnam, AP
Also see : Latest Bank Jobs 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Vizag Steel Management Trainee Recruitment 2019
- Full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in ELECTRICAL / MECHANICAL / METALLURGY disciplines from a University/ Deemed to be University / Institute of National Importance, recognized by AICTE with minimum 60% of marks in the aggregate of all years / semesters and all subjects (50% in aggregate for SC/ST/PWD candidates).
- Electrical: Electrical & Electronics Engineering /Electrical, Instrumentation and Control /Power Systems and Health Voltage Engineering /Electrical Machine /Electronics and Power/Power Electronics /Power Plant Engineering /Energy Engineering
- Mechanical: Mechanical & Automation /Mechatronics /Industrial & Production Engineering /Industrial Engineering /Mechanical Production and Toll Engineering/Production Technology Manufacturing Engineering /Manufacturing Process and Automation /Production Engineering /Power Engineering
- Metallurgy: Metallurgy Discipline
- Full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Electrical /Mechanical /Metallurgy disciplines with minimum 60% of marks in the aggregate of all years/semesters and all subjects (50% in aggregate for SC/ST/PwD candidates)
Final Year Students
- Final year students, if selected should be in a position to submit their provisional certificate and final marks sheets by August 2019.
- Born not earlier than 01-12-1991 (i.e. upper age limit is 27 years as of 01st December 2018) Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (non-creamy layer) and 10 years for PWD candidates. Those domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir from 1/1/80 to 31/12/89 will be allowed 5 years relaxation in upper age limit.
- The Medical standards of RINL prevailing as on date of Medical Examination are applicable. The same shall be made available in RINL website shortly.
Selection Process for Vizag Steel Management trainee Posts
- The selection process will consist of the following:
Vizag Steel Management trainee Pay Scale
- Selected candidates will be offered a Basic Pay of Rs.20,600/- p.m. in the Pre-Revised Pay Scale of Rs20,600-3%-46,500. On successful completion of training they may be placed in the Pre-Revised Pay Scale of Rs 24,900-3%-50,500/-.
- Besides Basic Pay, the Management Trainees will also be paid Dearness Allowance
Application Fee/Exam Fee
- For Gen/ OBC – Application Fee of Rs.500/- (Plus GST @18%) for General & OBC candidates and no application fee for SC/ST/PwD candidates
Vizag Steel Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 Application Process
- Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply Online only through RINL website www.vizagsteel.com under the link “Careers”. No other means/mode of application shall be accepted.
Steps for Applying
- Candidates may apply to RINL after receiving GATE Admit Card
- STEP 1: Log on to www.vizagsteel.com and click on the link “Careers”
- STEP 2: Read CAREFULLY all the instructions given on the website.
- STEP 3: Have the following readily available: a) e-mail ID (which must be valid for minimum of next Twelve Months); b) Latest passport size photograph in digital format (.jpg file of 30 KB size) and digital format of the signature (.jpg file of 30 KB size) for uploading with the application form; or c) GATE-2019 Application Number & GATE-2019 Enrolment Number
- For this purpose, candidates are advised to visit our website www.vizagsteel.com regularly for further instructions.
Vizag Steel Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Online Registration 10th January 2019
- Closing Date for Online Registration 20th February 2019 (05:00 PM)
- Closing Date for Payment Gateway 22nd February 2019 (05:00 PM)