VSSC Jobs 2019 – Apply Online for 158 Technician Apprentices Posts
Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2019 – Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC), is looking for Technician Apprentices in the following designated disciplines to be engaged under the Apprentices Act 1961 and Amendment Act of 1973, for the training year 2019-20
These 158 Technician Apprentices Posts are in VSSC, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala.
Candidates may participate in walkin Interviews after making sure that they meet the required eligibility criteria. Candidates must Bring filled application as per format and all related documents at the given venue.
- Name of the Posts: Technician Apprentices (Diploma Holders)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 158 Posts
- Job Location: Space Physics Laboratory (SPL) of Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC), Thiruvananthapuram
See: Government Jobs – Sarkari Jobs 2019
Post wise Category
- Automobile Engineering – 08 Posts
- Chemical Engineering – 25 Posts
- Civil Engineering – 08 Posts
- Computer Sci/Engineering – 15 Posts
- Electrical Engineering – 10 Posts
- Electronics Engineering – 40 Posts
- Instrument Technology – 06 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 46 Posts
- First Class Diploma (three years duration) awarded by a State Technical Board/University in the respective field with not less than 60% marks.
- Candidates who have passed Diploma in/after April 2017 are only eligible to apply.
- Those who passed diploma in 2017 will be eligible for apprenticeship till March 2020 as per the provisions of Apprentices Act and they will not be offered the training position after March 2020, even if they are empanelled/waitlisted.
- Upper age limit is 30 years as on 16.09.2019 (33 years for OBC, 35 years for SC/5f. Additional 10 years relaxation for PWD candidates in their respective categories)
- Reservation to SC/ST/OBC/EVVS/PWD candidates is applicable as per Govt. of India rules
See: Fresher Jobs 2019
- The consolidated Bio-data/ applications will be screened subsequently and selection lists will be prepared based on academic scores at Diploma level giving due weightage to reservation categories
- No Application fee is to be paid.
- Applicants with required eligibility may appear in walkin interviews to be held on 07th September 2019 (09 AM) with application and documents of qualification, experience, age, cast etc at the given venue.
- Applicants must reach the venue well before time of interview. As it is a walkin Interview process, come prepared with as many relevant documents to gain an edge in the selection process.
- Govt. Polytechnic College, Kalamassery, Ernakulam District, Kerala
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 30th August 2019
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 07th September 2019
- Date & Time of walkin Interview: 07th September 2019 (09 AM)
See: Recruitment Exams 2019 for Govt Jobs, Banking, PSUs, Defence