> Bank Jobs
> Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018 Announced for 4 Chief Manager Posts, Check Details
Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018 Announced for 4 Chief Manager Posts, Check Details
The Vijaya Bank invites applications (online only) for recruitment for the post of ‘Chief Manager-Forex Dealer’, ‘Chief Manager-Equity Dealer’, ‘Chief Manager-Credit Risk’, ‘Chief Manager-Operational Risk’ in SMG Scale-IV, in specialist category through Bank’s website. The eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format from 24th October 2018 to 09th November 2018.
Vijaya Bank (Exam) – About the Bank
- Vijaya Bank is a premier Public Sector Bank, with its Head Office at Bangalore, having a network of more than 2125 branches plus offices all over India, with total employee strength of around 16000
- The Bank completed its platinum jubilee in the year 2006. “To emerge as a Prime Bank driven by modern technology in meeting customer aspirations, offering professional financial services and contributing to sustained national development.”
Positions available at Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018
- Number of Vacancies to be filled in Vijaya bank is 4 for Chief Manager Posts
- Chief Manager-Forex Dealer – 1 Post
- Chief Manager-Equity Dealer-1 Post
- Chief Manager-Credit Risk -1 Post
- Chief Manager-Operational Risk-1 Post
Important Vijaya Bank Exam Dates 2018
Check the Vijaya Bank Exam Dates below announced through the official notification by the bank.
- Opening Date for Online Registration: 24th October 2018
- Closing Date for Online Registration (For All Applicants, including those from Far Flung Areas): 09th November 2018
- Last Date for receipt of “Print out of the Computer Generated Online Application” (including from Far Flung Areas): 23rd November 2018
Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
- A candidate must be either (i) a citizen of India or (ii) a subject of Nepal or (iii) a subject of Bhutan or (iv) a Tibetian refugee who came over to India before 01.01.1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India or (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, east African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Mallawi, Zaha, Ethiopia and Vietnam, with the intention of permanently settling in India
- Provided that the candidates belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above, should be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Govt. of India
- A candidate in whose case a notification of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the interview conducted by the Bank but on final selection, the offer of appointment may be given, only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him by the Govt. of India
Educational Qualification – Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018
- Chief Manager Forex Dealer – Graduation/Post Graduation in any discipline and CAIIB, Diploma in Treasury and Risk Management. 7 Years of Banking Experience with minimum 3 Years of Trading Experience in Forex Market
- Chief Manager Equity Dealer – Graduation/Post Graduation in any discipline and CAIIB, Diploma in Treasury and Risk Management. 7 Years of Banking Experience with minimum 3 Years of Trading Experience in equity market
- Chief Manager Credit Risk – MBA (Finance)/CA/ CFA/M.Sc. (Statistics) and CAIIB/Diploma in Risk Management.7 Years of Banking Experience and should have minimum 2 Years of experience in Risk Management
- Chief Manager Operational Risk – MBA (Finance)/CA/ CFA/M.Sc. (Statistics) and CAIIB/Diploma in Risk Management.7 Years of Banking Experience and should have minimum 4 Years of experience in Risk Management
Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018 for Chief Manager Age Limit (as on 01st August 2018)
- Maximum 40 years of age can apply for the said posts. Upper age is relaxable belonging to the other categories such as SC/ST.
- 01 Chief Manager-Forex Dealer IV Rs.50,030 – Rs.59,170
- 02 Chief Manager-Equity Dealer IV Rs.50 030 – Rs.59,170
- 03 Chief Manager-Credit Risk IV Rs.50,030 – Rs. 59,170
- 04 Chief Manager-Operational Risk IV Rs.50,030 – Rs.59,170
Selection Procedure for Chief Manager at Vijaya Bank
- The mode of selection shall be through Interview. However, depending on the number of application received, the Bank may reserve the right to conduct Group Discussion/Written test before the interview in case a need is felt.
- The selection will be based on the performance of the shortlisted candidates in the GD/written test, if any, conducted and/or personal interview.
Vijaya Bank Exam 2018 Application Form for position of Chief Manager
- The candidates can apply only online from 24th October 2018 to 09th November 2018 (both days inclusive) and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- For the post of ‘Chief Manager-Forex Dealer’, ‘Chief Manager-Equity Dealer’, ‘Chief Manager-Credit Risk’, ‘Chief Manager-Operational Risk’ in SMG Scale-IV, in specialist category through Bank’s website www.vijayabank.com
- No other means/ mode of application and print out will be accepted.
- Non-refundable Application fees/Intimation Charges (payable only through online mode):
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates Rs.100/- (Intimation charges)
- For All others including OBC – Rs.600.00 (application fees & intimation charges)
- Bank Transaction charges, if any, for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate