Uttarakhand Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 442 Clerk, JBM, SBM & DMB posts
Uttarakhand Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 for Various Posts – Uttarakhand Cooperative Institutional Service Board has published recruitment notification for selection of talented staff for the post of Group-3 (Clerk-cum-Cashier), Group-2 (Junior Branch Manager), Group-1 (Senior Branch Manager) and Deputy General Manager posts in District Co-operative Banks of Uttarakhand State.
Candidates can apply online by 20th March 2019 and other details about Uttarakhand Co-operative Bank jobs like – Education Qualification, Posts Details, Age limit, Pay Scale last date etc. are given below.
Uttarakhand Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Name of the Department: Uttarakhand State Cooperative Bank (UKSTC Bank)
- Name of the Examination: UKSTC Examination 2019
- Name of the Post: Clerk cum cashier, JBM, SBM, and other Posts
- Job Type: State Government Jobs
- Number of Vacancies: 442 Posts
- Job Location: Uttarakhand
See: Fresher Jobs 2019
Post and Vacancies
- Dehradun – 41
- Haridwar – 28
- Tehri – 30
- Uttarkashi – 20
- Kotdwar – 29
- Chamoli – 53
- Almora – 30
- U.S Nagar – 22
- Pithoragarh – 26
- Nainital – 26
- Total – 305 Posts
B) Junior Branch Manager
- Dehradun – 09
- Haridwar – 04
- Tehri – 14
- Uttarkashi – 07
- Kotdwar – 08
- Chamoli – 19
- Almora – 14
- U.S Nagar – 13
- Pithoragarh – 13
- Nainital – 03
- Total – 104 Posts
C) Senior Branch Manager
- Dehradun – 04
- Haridwar – 00
- Tehri – 03
- Uttarkashi – 02
- Kotdwar – 01
- Chamoli – 04
- Almora – 02
- U.S Nagar – 02
- Pithoragarh – 03
- Nainital – 02
- Total – 23
D) Deputy General Manager
- There are total of 10 vacancies for this post.
See: Government Jobs in India
Eligibility Criteria for Uttarakhand Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019
- Candidates, intending to apply for online examination should ensure that they fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria specified by Board in this advertisement:
Nationality / Citizenship:
- A candidate must be either –
- (i) a Citizen of India or
- (ii) a subject of Nepal or
- (iii) a subject of Bhutan or
- (iv) a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Age (As on 01.01.2019)
- Minimum: 21 years Maximum: 42 years i.e., A candidate must have been born not earlier than 01.01.1977 and not later than 01.01.1998 (both dates inclusive)
Relaxation of Upper age Limit
- SC – 5 years
- PWD – 10 years
- Ex-Servicemen – 5 years
See: Recruitment Exams 2019 for Govt Jobs, Banking, PSUs, Defence
- Clerk-cum-Cashier/Junior Branch Manager/Senior Branch Manager: A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government having the six-month certificate of computer certificate from the institute registered by the state or the central Government.
- Deputy General Manager: (i) A Postgraduate Degree in any discipline or Graduate Degree with Economics/Commerce as one of the subjects from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government having a one-year diploma in computer from the Institute duly registered by the state or the central government.
- (ii) Preference will be given to candidates having a degree in Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) or Law from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Candidates who had registered for the Uttarakhand Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 must participate in the following Interview Rounds.
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview
- The Exam will be conducted online in venues across following centres in the State of Uttarakhand and outside the Uttarakhand State
- New Delhi
- Yamuna Nagar
- General/OBC: 1000/-
- SC/ST: 750/-
- Pay through Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card.
- Clerk-cum-Cashier – Rs.16300-1150-27800-1400-34800-1750-43550
- Junior Branch Manager – Rs.19300-1730-36600-1780-15500
- Senior Branch Manager – Rs.22000-1775-39750-1800-61350-2000-63350
- Deputy General Manager – Rs.31700-2000-37700-2200-48700-2400-53500-2500-58500-2800-68900
See: Bank PO Exam 2019 Notification
Uttarakhand Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 Application Process
- Candidates can apply online only from 23rd February 2019 to 20th March 2019 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Prerequisites for Applying Online
Before applying online, candidates should:
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure I to this Advertisement.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges
- (iv) have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the completion of this round of Common Recruitment Process. IBPS may send call letters for the Exam etc. through the registered email ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/her new email ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
- Application Fees/ Intimation Charges Payable from (23-02-2019) to (20-03-2019) (Online payment), both dates inclusive, shall be as follows –
- Rs. 750/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs. 1000/- for all others
- Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
- Candidates log on to https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/dcbukvpsep18/
Uttarakhand Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Starting Date to apply online for the UKSTC Recruitment 2019: 23rd February 2019
- Last date to Submit the Application Form: 20th March 2019
- Last Date to pay the Application Fee: 20th March 2019
- Printing of Application form Last Date: 04th April 2019