UPSC Recruitment 2019 for 40 Consultant Posts
UPSC Consultant Recruitment 2019 – Union Public Service Commission invites applications from the Govt. servant’s from Ministry/Department or its attached or subordinate offices/PSU or any government organizations, who have retired or will retire by 30th Nov. 2019 from the grade of Assistant Section officer/ Senior Secretariat Assistant for preparation of panel for engagement as consultant at Assistant Section Officer Level in the office of UPSC as under:
- Name of the Post: Consultant
- No. of Post: 40
- Remuneration: Rs. 28000/-
See: Government Jobs 2020
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Consultant Recruitment 2019
- Should have retired as Assistant Section officer/ Senior Secretariat Assistant or at equivalent level from any Ministry/ Department or its attached or subordinate offices/ PSU or any Government Organization.
- Should have sound knowledge of Service rules & noting / drafting
- Should have working knowledge of computer application required in day to day functioning of the office.
- The engagements will be purely on contract basis. Application received in response to this advertisement will be shortlisted on the basis of experience and qualification of applicants. Consultants will be selected from shortlisted candidates.
See: Fresher Jobs 2019
UPSC Consultant Recruitment 2019 Application Process
- The duly completed application in the prescribed proforma should be submitted so as to reach the office latest by 18/11/2019. Any application received after the above date will not be entertained. The application should be submitted with the following documents:-
- Copy of retirement notification
- Copy of PPO
- Copy of ID card – in case will be retiring by last date of receiving application.
- Copy of PAN card and AADHAR card- mandatory
UPSC Consultant Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Date of Advertisement: 25th Oct. 2019
- Last Date to Apply: 18th Nov. 2019
See: UPSC Exam 2020 Notification