UPPCL Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 18 Office Assistant III and Stenographer III Posts
UPPCL Office Assistant and Stenographer Recruitment 2019 – Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) Invites Application for 18 Posts of Office Assistant-III (Accounts) & Stenographer Grade III.
UPPCL Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details:
- Office Assistant III (Accounts) – 03 Posts
- Stenographer III – 15 Posts
Salary details: Level 04, Pay Matrix Rs. 27,200-86,100 Plus Other Allowances
See: Fresher Jobs 2019
Eligibility Criteria for UPPCL Office Assistant and Stenographer Recruitment 2019
For Stenographer Post
- The candidate should be graduate or equivalent from any recognized university.
- Should have minimum speed of 60 w.p.m in Hindi shorthand.
- Should have Hindi typing speed of 30 w.p.m.
For Office Assistant Posts
- Graduate/Degree in Commerce with typing speed of minimum 30 words per minutes on the computer.
- The candidate should have a minimum age of 21 and maximum age 40 years as on 01st July 2019
See: Recruitment Exams 2019 for Govt Jobs, Banking, PSUs
- The selection will be made on the basis of CBT (computer based test), shorthand and typing test. The CBT test is divided into two parts.
- Part-1 Paper will carry 50 questions/ marks based as per the NIELIT “CCC” exam pattern. The test will be MCQ based.
- Part-2 will carry 200 questions Paper based on 4 subjects
- General Studies – 25 questions/ marks
- Logical knowledge 45questions/ marks
- Reasoning Ability 65 questions/ marks
- Hindi and English 65 questions/ marks
- The candidate who qualifies in the test will be eligible for the post.
- Test Centres: Lucknow, Meerut, Agra and Varanasi.
For Office Assistant
- Written examination and typing test.
- The written test will be Computer Based multiple choice objective type.
- Question paper will contain two parts.
- Part-1 will carry 50 questions/ marks based on syllabus of “CCC” from DOEACC.
- Part-2 will carry 150 questionsof 01 mark each based on the following subjects:
- Arithmetic 25 questions/ marks
- General Hindi & General English 50 questions/ marks
- Accountancy & General Bookkeeping 25 questions/ marks
Note: There will also be a negative marking of 1/4 marks for every wrong answer in both parts.
- General/OBC candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST candidates: Rs. 700/-
- PWD candidates: Rs. 10/-
UPPCL Office Assistant and Stenographer Recruitment 2019 Application Process
- Candidates can apply online through the official website www.uppcl.org only. No other mode of application will be accepted.
List of documents to be submitted by the candidate:
- Qualification Certificates
- Mark Sheets
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile certificate
UPPCL Office Assistant and Stenographer Recruitment 2019 Important Dates:
- Online Registration Date: 01st Nov. 2019 to 14th Nov. 2019
- Application fee submission Dates: 01st Nov. 2019 to 14th Nov. 2019
- Exam Date: First week of January 2020
See: Government Jobs