TSSPDCL Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 2500 Junior Lineman Posts
TSSPDCL Junior Lineman Recruitment 2019 – Applications are invited online from qualified candidates through the proforma Application to be made available on http://tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in to the post of Junior Lineman.
See: Fresher Jobs 2019
TSSPDCL Junior Lineman Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Starting date for payment of fee: 21st Oct. 2019
- Starting date for application submission: 22nd Oct. 2019
- Last date for payment of fee online: 10th Nov. 2019
- Last date for payment of online application: 10th Nov. 2019
- Downloading of Hall tickets from: 05th Dec. 2019
- Date of examination: 15th Dec. 2019
Junior Lineman: 2500 posts
- Rs. 24340-480-25780-695-29255-910-33805-1120-39405
Eligibility Criteria for TSSPDCL Junior Lineman Recruitment 2019
- Must possess SSLC/SSC/10th Class with I.T.I. qualification in Electrical Trade/ Wireman or 2 years Intermediate Vocational course in Electrical Trade only from a recognized Institution/ Board of combined A.P/Telangana State Education Department as on the date of notification.
- If there is any deviation from the above qualification for the above post, the candidates shall produce the equivalency certificate from the authority issuing the qualification certificate viz Secretary of the Institute/Board for accepting his application.
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years. The age is reckoned as on 01.07.2019.
Fee: (Remittance of fee):
- Each applicant must pay Rs.100/- (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay Rs.120/-(RUPEES ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY ONLY) towards Examination Fee. However, the Applicants belonging to SC/ST/BC Communities are exempted from payment of examination fee.
Mode of Payment for Fee:
- Candidate has to visit the website http://tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in to view the detailed notification and User Guide (Annexure-III). The fee mentioned at Para-I (5)(a) is to be paid online by visiting the link MAKE a PAYMENT in the website duly following online instructions.
See: Government Jobs 2020
TSSPDCL Junior Lineman Recruitment 2019 Application Process
The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further.
- Step (I): – Payment of Fee: The Applicant should pay the prescribed Fee as per the notification as detailed above and obtain Fee paid receipt with Journal Number in the first instance.
- Step (II): – Submission of Application: After payment of Fee, the Candidate has to visit the website http://tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in to view the detailed notification, User Guide and Application Form. The applicants have to provide payment details (Journal number and date) and upload the scanned copy of passport size photograph with signature (see instructions for scanning and uploading photographs with signature) and then invariably fill all the relevant fields in the Application. Immediately upon submission of application, applicant will get an acknowledgement in the form of a downloadable pdf document.
See: Recruitment Exams 2019 for Govt Jobs, Banking, PSUs