TSSPDCL Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 500 Posts of Assistant cum Operator
TSSPDCL Junior Assistant-cum Computer Operator Recruitment 2019 – The Southern power distribution company of Telangana Limited invites online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Junior Assistant cum computer operator.
The candidates who possess requisite qualification may apply On-line by satisfying themselves about the terms and conditions of this recruitment.
See: Fresher Jobs 2019
TSSPDCL Junior Assistant-cum Computer Operator Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Starting date for Payment of fee: 30th Oct. 2019
- Starting date of application submission: 31st Oct. 2019
- Last date for payment of fee online: 20th Nov. 2019 (upto 5.00 pm)
- Last date for submission of online application: 20th Nov. 2019
- Downloading of Hall tickets from: 11th Dec. 2019
- Date of examination: 22nd Dec. 2019
- Junior Assistant-cum Computer operator: 500 vacancies
See: Government Jobs 2019
Eligibility Criteria for TSSPDCL Junior Assistant-cum Computer Operator Recruitment 2019
- Must hold the degree of B.A or B.Sc or B.Com of any University in India established or incorporated by or under a central act, a provincial act or a state act or any equivalent qualification and approved by the Government of Telangana.
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 34 years. The age is reckoned as on 01st July 2019.
- The upper age limit of 34 years is relaxable upto 5 years in respect of SC/ST/BC candidates and upto 10 years in respect of Physically Handicapped candidates.
- Each applicant must pay Rs.100/- (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay Rs.120/-(RUPEES ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY ONLY) towards Examination Fee. However, the Applicants belonging to SC/ST/BC Communities and PH are exempted from payment of examination fee.
Mode of Payment of fee:
- Candidate has to visit the website http://tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in to view the detailed notification and User Guide (Annexure-III). The fee mentioned at Para- I(5)(a) is to be paid online by visiting the link MAKE a PAYMENT in the website duly following online instructions.
TSSPDCL Junior Assistant-cum Computer Operator Recruitment 2019 Application Process
The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further.
- Step I: – Payment of Fee: The Applicant should pay the prescribed Fee as per the notification as detailed above and obtain Fee paid receipt with Journal Number in the first instance.
- Step II: – Submission of Application: After payment of Fee, the Candidate has to visit the website http://tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in to view the detailed notification, User Guide and Application Form. The applicants have to provide payment details (Journal number and date) and upload the scanned copy of passport size photograph with signature (see instructions for scanning and uploading photographs with signature) and then invariably fill all the relevant fields in the Application. Immediately upon submission of application, applicant will get an acknowledgement in the form of a downloadable pdf document.
- For any problems related to Online submission and downloading of HallTickets please contact Help Desk No. 040-23120303 (Call Timings:10:30 A.M to 1:00 P.M & 2:00 P.M to 5:00 P.M) or log on to http://tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in and click on to complaint box.
See: Recruitment Exams 2019 for Govt Jobs, Banking, PSUs