TSGENCO JAO Recruitment 2018 – 42 Junior Accounts Officer Posts
TSGENCO Junior Accounts Officer Recruitment 2018 – 42 Jr. Accounts Officer (JAO) Posts
Telangana State Power Generation Corporation Limited (TSGENCO) issued TSGENCO Junior Accounts Officer Recruitment 2018 Notification for the recruitment of 42 Junior Accounts Officer (JAO) posts on regular basis through Notification No.02/ CGM (Adm.)/ 2018
Eligible candidates can apply online through TSGENCO website www.tsgenco.co.in and tsgenco.cgg.gov.in
- Name of the Organization: Telangana State Power Generation Corporation Limited -TSGENCO
- Post Name: Junior Accounts Officer-JAO
- Location of the Duty: Telangana
- TSGENCO JAO Notification No. CGM/Adm./2018
- Category: TSGENCO Junior Accounts Officer Recruitment 2018
- No. of Vacancies: 42 Posts
- Online Application starts and end date: 13th April 2018 to 10th May 2018
- Last date for online payment of Examination Fee: 09th May 2018
- Examination is scheduled on 27th May 2018
- First Class post Graduate Degree of M.Com., of any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provisional Act, or a State Act (or);
- B.Com First Class of any Recognized university of India (or);
- Pass in IPCC (formally known Intermediate) of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. (or);
- Pass in Intermediate examination of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India
- Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44 years. The age will be reckoned as on 01st January 2018.Upper age limit relaxations applicable as per norms.
- The written examination for recruitment of Junior Accounts Officer (JAO) will be held on 27th May 2018. The Written Test/ Examination will be in the form of objective type for 100 marks
- All the applicants must pay an amount of Rs.150/-towards Online application processing fee
- Applicants also have to pay an amount of Rs.350/-towards ‘Written Test/Examination Fee’. However, the applicants belonging to SC/ST/BC communities and PH are exempted from payment of ‘Written Test/Examination Fee’
Mode of Payment of Fee
- The fee mentioned at para-5 is to be paid by visitingwebsitehttp://tsgenco.cgg.gov.in to view the detailed notification and user guide
Application – How to Apply?
- Eligible candidates can apply online through TSGENCO website www.tsgenco.co.in and tsgenco.cgg.gov.in to the post of “Junior Accounts Officer (JAO)”
- All the applicants must pay an amount of Rs.150/- towards online Application Processing Fee. Applicants willing to serve anywhere in the Telangana only should apply.
- For any problems related to Online submission and downloading of Hall Tickets please contact Help Desk No.040-23120303 (Call Time:10:30 A.M to 1:00 P.M & 2:00 P.M to 5:00 P.M) or log on tohttp://tsgenco.cgg.gov.in click on to complaint box
For any query, candidates are requested to check the official website .
Click here or more Government jobs in India.
Also See : Fresher Jobs
For more details, follow SuccessCDs ( Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter )