TPSC Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 6 Judicial Service Grade-III posts
TPSC Recruitment 2019 – Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Grade III Vacancy at 06 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 29th January 2019 and other details of TPSC vacancy like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
TPSC Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Organization: Tripura High Court & Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC)
- Post Name & Vacancy: (Group-A, Gazetted) Grade-III: 06 Posts
- Location of Job: Tripura
- SC – 01 Posts
- ST – 03 Posts
- UR – 02 Posts
- Total – 06 Posts
Also see: Latest Recruitments
Eligibility Criteria for TPSC Recruitment 2019
- Degree in Law granted by a recognized University established by Law in India.
- Up to 35 years as on 29th January 2019; age is relaxable by 3 years in case of SC/ST candidates
- The Examination will comprise of three successive stages viz. (i) Preliminary Examination (Multiple Choice Type Test), (ii) Main Examination (Conventional Type Test) and (iii) Viva-Voce, details as mentioned.
Also See : List of Entrance Exams after Graduation
TPSC Recruitment 2019 Application Process
- The number of posts to be filled up is subject to increase or decrease following requisition of the Department. Online Application Portal will be available on Commission’s website from 27th December 2018 to 29th January 2019 (05.30 PM). Before applying for the post, an applicant shall register his/her bio- data particulars through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) on the Commission’s Website viz www.tpsc.gov.in
- Once applicant registers his/her particulars, a User ID is generated and sent to his/her registered mobile number and email ID. Applicants need to apply for the post using the OTPR User ID through Commission’s website.
- The candidates may also fill & submit application form in Receive section TPSC (purchasing from any branch of Tripura Gramin Bank) or send it by post which should be addressed to the Secretary, TPSC, Agartala, West Tripura, PIN-799001 during working hours.
Check out latest info on Bank Jobs
- Rate of Recruitment Fees Group-A Posts: Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred) only for General Candidates and
- Rs. 150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates
TPSC Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 28th December 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 29th January 2019