TNPSC Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 1141 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Post
TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2019 – Applications are invited from eligible candidates only through online mode upto 17th December 2019 for direct recruitment to the post of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon in Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Service, to fill 1141 vacancies (excluding 636 vacancies filled up by temporarily working Veterinary Assistant Surgeon).
TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2019 Details
No. of vacancies
- 1141 (*excluding 636 vacancies filled up by temporarily working Veterinary Assistant Surgeon)
Name of the post
- Veterinary Assistant Surgeon
Name of the service
- Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Service
Scale of pay
- Rs.55500 – 175700 (Level 21) as per Tamil Nadu Revised Pay Rules 2017
See: Government Jobs
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2019
- Qualifications: Applicants should possess the following or its equivalent qualification (i.e., Degree) awarded by any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission:
- B.V.Sc., Degree (now known as B.V.Sc. & A.H.,) and
- Must have passed Tamil as one of the languages in Higher Secondary Public Examination or its equivalent and
Note: Must be a Registered Veterinary Practitioner within the meaning of the Indian Veterinary Council Act, 1984 (Central Act 52 of 1984)
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all categories – No Age limit
- “Others‟ [i.e. candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs] – Should not have completed 30 Years
- Registration Fee: Rs.150/-
- Examination Fee: Rs.200/-
Mode of payment of fee:
- Examination fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two hundred only), is payable online through Net Banking / Credit card / Debit card or it can be paid offline within two days from the date of submission of online application by choosing the option in the online application.
- Applicants have also to pay the service charges as applicable.
- Offline mode of payment in the form of demand draft / postal order etc. will not be accepted and the applications forwarded with such modes of payment will be summarily rejected.
See: Fresher Jobs 2019
TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2019 Application Process
- It is mandatory for applicants to register their basic particulars through one – time online registration system on payment of Rs. 150/- (Rupees One hundred and fifty only) towards registration fee and then they should apply online for this recruitment.
- [The one-time registration will be valid for five years from the date of registration.
- Thereafter, the registration should be renewed by paying the prescribed fee.
TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Date of notification 18.11.2019
- Last date for submission of application 17.12.2019
- Last date for payment of fee through Bank 19.12.2019
- Date of written examination:
- Paper – I (Subject Paper) (Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science) (Degree standard): 23th February 2020 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M.
- Paper – II (General studies)(Degree standard): 23th February 2020 02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M.
See: Recruitment Exams 2019 for Govt Jobs, Banking, PSUs