Your No1 source for Latest Entrance Exams, Admission info
> State Government
> TNPSC Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online 176 Civil Judge Posts
TNPSC Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online 176 Civil Judge Posts
TNPSC 2019 – Apply Online for 176 Civil Judge Posts
TNPSC Recruitment 2019 – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) invited online applications for the post of Civil Judge Posts in the Tamil Nadu State Judicial Service. Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the official website on or before 09th October 2019
TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Details
- Organization: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- Notification Number – 25/2019
- Job Type: TN Govt. Jobs
- Job Location: Tamilnadu
Total No. of Vacancies
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below TNPSC 2019.
- Civil Judge (Post Code. 2089) – 176 Posts
See: Government Jobs – Sarkari Jobs 2019
Essential Qualifications (As on 09th Sept. 2019)
- As per the recent Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) notification 2019, the eligibility details for the Civil Judge job has given below
For Practising Advocates/Pleaders & Assistant Public Prosecutors
- Must possess a Degree in Law of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or a State Act or an Institution recognised by the University Grants Commission, or recognized by Bar Council of India or any other equivalent qualification and enrolled in the Bar Council of Tamil Nadu or in the Bar Council of any other State in India
- Must be practising as an Advocate or Pleader in any Court on the date of Notification for recruitment to the post and must have so practiced for a period of not less than 3 years on such date
- Must be an Assistant Public Prosecutor having not less than 3 years of experience as an Advocate and / or Assistant Public Prosecutor
For Fresh Law Graduates
- Must be a fresh Law Graduate possessing a degree in Law from a recognized University as mentioned in Clause-I (i) above,
- Must be eligible to be enrolled as an advocate.
- Must have secured an overall percentage of marks in acquiring the Bachelor’s Degree of Law as below:- (a) 45% Marks in case of Reserved Categories (i.e SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs(OBCMs) and BCMs). (b) 50% Marks in case of Open Category (i.e others).
- Must have obtained the Bachelor’s Degree of Law within a period of three years prior to the date of notification
- For Practising Advocates/ Pleaders and Assistant Public Prosecutors – SCs, SC (A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all categories – 25 to 40 Years
- Others – 25 to 35 Years
- For Fresh Law Graduates – 22 to 27 Years (For all Categories)
See: Fresher Jobs 2019
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) 176 Civil Judge Job salary details has been given below
- Civil Judge – Rs. 27,700- 770-33,090 – 920 – 40450- 1080- 44770/-
- One Time Registration Fee – Rs. 150/-
- Exam Fee – Rs. 500/-
- No fee for Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars), Scheduled Tribes, Differently Abled Persons, Destitute Widow of all communities.
- Read the detailed notification pdf attached below before Apply Online. If you are interested and found yourself eligible for Civil Judge, click on the apply online link given below
- Commission’s Websites www.tnpsc.gov.in / www.tnpscexams.net / www.tnpscexams.in
- Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form. You can apply online from 09th September 2019 to 09th October 2019
Steps to Apply Online
- Step 1: Visit TNPSC official website – http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/latest-notification.html
- Step 2: Search for Civil Judge notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
- Step 3: Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
- Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to TNPSC Recruitment 2019. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
- Step 5: Go through online application link “Apply Now”
- Step 6: Create your registration on TNPSC and Fill all correct details.
- Step 7: Apply for the 176 Civil Judge job by clicking apply button
- Step 8: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
- Step 9: Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
- Step 10: Submit the application
- Step 11: Make the payment, if TNPSC asks. Others wise ignore this step
- Step 12: Take print your application form for future use.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 09th September 2019
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 09th October 2019