TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 5000 Gangman (Trainee) posts
TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment 2019 – Tamil Nadu Electricity Board – Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Ltd has released the Jobs Recruitment Notification 2019. TNEB TANGEDCO invites applications only through ONLINE MODE for the positions of Gangman (Trainee) post.
Candidates can apply online till 30th May 2019. Application fee for the same can be deposited till 01st June 2019 through the Canara Bank, Indian Bank and Indian Overseas Bank.
See: Government Jobs
TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Board Name: Tamil Nadu Electricity Board (TNEB)
- Exam Name: TANGEDCO Exam 2019
- Job Location: All over Tamilnadu
- Job Type: TN Govt Jobs
- Total No. of Vacancies: 5000
Important Dates for TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment 2019
- Starting Date of Online Application: 22nd March 2019
- Last date for submission of applications and for uploading the documents: 30th May 2019
- Last date for payment of Fee through Canara Bank/ Indian Bank/ Indian Overseas Bank: 01st June 2019
See: Recruitment Exams 2019 for Govt Jobs, Banking, PSUs, Defence
Eligibility Criteria for TNEB TANGEDCO Gangman Recruitment 2019
- Studied upto fifth standard
- Candidates should possess adequate knowledge of Tamil on the date of this Notification. Note: Candidates who do not possess an adequate knowledge in Tamil may also apply.
- If selected, they should pass the Second Class Language Test as prescribed in the Service Regulation. ii. All eligible candidates including the candidates sponsored by the Employment Exchange and Open Market candidates shall apply through online to appear for the physical test.
- SC/SC (A), Destitute Widows, Differently Abled Persons: Minimum 18 years, Maximum 40 Years
- MBC/DC/BCO/BCM/: Min 18 years, Max 37 years
- Others: Min 18 years, Max 35 years
- Selected candidates will get Rs.15,000 per month from the organization.
See: Fresher Jobs 2019
- Selection will be done on the basis of Physical Test (like Pole climbing, fixing of Cross Arm, etc.,). followed by Competitive Written Examination
Centres for Physical Test & Exam
- The centre for physical test and examination will be notified later in the tangedco website
- Note: The TANGEDCO reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of examination centres and to re-allot the candidates.
- Examination Fees (OC, BCO, BCM, MBC/ DC) – Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only)
- Examination Fees (SC, SCA, ST) – Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only)
- Examination Fees Destitute widow and Differently abled persons – Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only)
Mode of Fee Payment
- The candidates can make payments through Bank Challan, Net Banking, Payment Gateway and Debit/Credit card.
- For mode of payment through challan, the candidates have to select either Canara Bank or Indian Bank or Indian Overseas Bank.
TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment 2019 Application Process
- Candidate should apply only through Online in the TANGEDCO’s Website www.tangedco.gov.in
- In the website the candidate can go to the online application portal by clicking the link.
- The candidate should use a valid e-mail id and a valid mobile number for registration in online application
- This email id and mobile number must be maintained active, as all the communications to the candidates from TANGEDCO will be sent only to the registered email id and mobile number.
- The candidate must keep ready the details of Year of Passing, Transfer Certificate etc., in their hands before applying through online