Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 – Apply for MTS Posts
Tamil Nadu Postal Circle MTS Recruitment 2019 – Tamil Nadu postal circle invites applications from the eligible candidates for Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2019. The Aspirants who are interested and eligible for the Tamil Nadu Multi Tasking Staff Vacancies can apply for the TN Postal Circle MTS Recruitment 2019 from 07th November to 29th November 2019.
See: Fresher Jobs 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Tamil Nadu Postal Circle MTS Recruitment 2019
- As per the department of posts MTS (Group ‘C’ post) recruitment rules, 2018 notified in GSR 781 (E) dated 16th August 2018, the following category of GDSs are eligible to appear in the examination:
- Gramin Dak Sevaks who have worked regularly for three years in that capacity as on 01.04.2018 for the vacancy year 2018 and 01.01.2019 for the vacancy year 2019.
- 10th standard pass from a recognized board. The candidate should have studied Tamil language at least up to 10th standard as communicated in Annexure of the Directorate letter no: 17-08/2018-SPB-I dated 10.05.2019.
Age Limit: There shall be no upper age limit for the GDS
Vacancies for holding the examination:
- The examination for filling up the posts of MTS will be conducted for the vacancies of the year 2018 (01.04.2018 to 31.12.2018) and 2019 (01.01.2019 to 31.12.19). The details of vacancies will be notified later.
Pattern & Syllabus for the examination:
- The examination will be conducted as per the revised pattern and syllabus circulated by Directorate vide letter No. 17-08/2018-SPB-I dated 10.05.2019 under Annexure- ‘A’ read with letter No. 17-08/2018/-SPB-I dated 26 .6.2019 & 23.07.2019. Details of pattern and Syllabus are furnished in Annexure- II.
Venue of Examination:
- The examination will be conducted in Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai and Tiruchirapalli centers. APS candidates have to appear for the examination from the regional centre to which they belong.
See: Government Jobs
Tamil Nadu Postal Circle MTS Recruitment 2019 Application Process
- The specimen form of application with Order of preference is enclosed in Annexure-III. The application should be submitted along with Order of preference.
- The last date for submission of duly filled applications by the eligible candidates to the divisions/units is 29.11.2019. Applications received after the last date will summarily be rejected. The applicants should enclose Two (2) passport size photos with their applications. While forwarding the applications by Divisional office to Regional Office, one copy of the photo should be affixed in the application, duly attested and other one retained at Divisions/ Units.
- Application should be date stamped by the offices concerned on receipt. The eligibility of the applicants may be scrutinized and checked with reference to proper records. It should be ensured that the communities are verified with reference to entries in the relevant records.
Tamil Nadu Postal Circle MTS Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Date of issue of notification: 07th Nov. 2019
- Last date for receipt of applications at Divisional office from candidates: 29th Nov. 2019
- Last date for receipt of applications at R.O by divisional office: 04th Nov. 2019
- Last date for sending a copy of final permitted list of candidates to circle office by regional office: 10th Dec. 2019
- Issue of Admit cards to permitted candidates by DO/ Head of Units to eligible candidates: 13th Dec. 2019
- Date of Examination (date & time): 22nd Dec. 2019
See: Recruitment Exams 2019 for Govt Jobs, Banking, PSUs